Craig Karmin on Whether the Dollar Is Still as Sound as a Dollar
- The Buck Starts Here. // American (19328117);May/Jun2008, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p12
The article reviews the book "Biography of the Dollar: How the Mighty Buck Conquered the World and Why It's Under Siege," by Craig Karmin.
- 5 QUESTIONS. Schultz, Stacy // Financial Planning;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p30
An interview with Craig Karmin, author of "The Biography of a Dollar: How Mr. Greenback Greases the Skids of America and the World," is presented. Karmin discusses the factors leading up to the decline of the American dollar. He assesses the decline in the dollar's global use on U.S. companies...
- The first time can be murder. Dahlin, Robert; Hix, Charles // Publishers Weekly;10/23/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 43, p37
Presents interviews with debuting authors of mystery books. Joanna Elm, author of `Scandal'; Elise Title's `Romeo'; Gary Hardwick's `Cold Medina'; Dexter Dias' `False Witness'; Sarah Andrews' `Tensleep'; Larry Maness' `Nantucket Revenge.' INSET: Unraveling puzzles, gaily..
- Talking books. Kipling, Kay // Sarasota Magazine;Dec96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p39
Presents interviews with several authors based in Sarasota, Florida. Stuart Kaminsky; Bruce Rodgers; Leslie Glass; Susan Kelley; Joseph Hayes; Robert Plunket; Peter King; Brooksie Bergen; Jack Gilhooley; Jack Fournier; Chris Browne; Ralph Smith.
- Picture books. Clancy, Sue // Reading Time;May98, Vol. 42 Issue 2, Reading Time Supplement p3
Presents interviews with authors and illustrators, David McKee, Tomie de Paola, Mick Inken and Debbie Inkpen, who attended the 1998 Children's Book Council of Australia's Conference. Central story of McKee's book Charlotte's Piggy Bank'; What de Paola's books reflect; How Mick Inkpen brings his...
- FROM SELLING PEANUTS AND BEER IN YANKEE STADIUM TO CREATING A THEORY OF TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP: AN INTERVIEW WITH BERNIE BASS. Hooijberg, Robert; Choi, Jaepil // Leadership Quarterly;Summer2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p291
Presents an interview with author Bernard Bass in the United States. Educational and career background of Bass; Factors influencing the involvement of Bass in leadership research; Focus of the works on transformational leadership; Views of Bass on the contrast between transformational...
- AN INTERVIEW WITH NICHOLAS DELBANCO. Morris, Gregory L. // Contemporary Literature;Winter84, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p387
Presents an interview with Nicholas Delblanco, a writer in Bennington, Vermont. Family background of Delblanco; Views on his writing technique; Opinions regarding his fiction books.
- INTERVIEW WITH WILL HOBBS. // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Feb2003, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p444
Interviews Will Hobbs, author of the book 'Wild Man Island.' Setting of the novel; Development of the character Admiralty Island Man; Opinion on the importance of accuracy to a story; Design of his Web site.
- Culture of Professionalism. Keeva, Steven // ABA Journal;Nov2001, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p50
Interviews author David Maister. Impact of employee attitude on success; Lack of respect in law firms; Reason for the need of law firms to appoint practice group leaders.