Responsiveness, Accuracy and Only One Throat to Choke
- F.A.S. adds Carter Bros. mixers to supply. // Rubber & Plastics News;4/22/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p15
Focuses on the sale of mixers by processing machinery supplier F.A.S. Machinery in Cleveland, Ohio. Creation of the mixers by Carter Bros. Ltd.; Views of F.A.S. on the products made by Carter Bros.; Capacity of the machines.
- UK mixer maker Carter Bros in administration. // European Rubber Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the bankruptcy of rubber machinery firm Carter Brothers Ltd. and its subsequent sale. Sales of the company in 2003; Statement issued by the spokeswoman of BDO Stoy Hayward, administrator of Carter Bros., regarding the firm's closing and its selling price; Products of Carter Bros.
- Carter introduces continuous mixer. Shaw, David // European Rubber Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 183 Issue 7, p21
Presents information on the Carter Continuous Compounder, a continuous mixer for the rubber industry, introduced by Carter Bros. Features of the continuous mixer; Mixing operations of the continuous compounder; Plans of Carter for the mixer; Estimated cost of the machine.
- Carter's UK rubber machinery firm reborn. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 186 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on Carter International Ltd. which is established by rubber machinery company Carter Brothers Ltd. Focus of the business; Goal of Carter International; Operating losses of Carter Bros. for its fiscal 2003, ending March 31, 2003.
- Firm takes over ailing Carter Bros. // Rubber & Plastics News;3/8/2004, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p19
Carter Bros. Ltd.'s rubber machinery business, which went into receivership in December, has been taken over by a new company headed by the son of the firm's owner. Carter International Ltd., established December 1 by Peter Fletcher son of Carter Brothers owner Jon Fletcher, intended to start...
- Job changer John Carter. // Printing World;Mar2008, p6
An interview with John Carter, group managing director for the operations of Stalfors Information Logistics in Great Britain is presented. Carter shared that the company has considerable potential in the British market, which focuses on transactional mail and data-driven marketing. When asked...
- Northwest Airlines. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p13
The article presents suggestion from Marion C. Blakey, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the Aerospace Industries Association, on the need to change the export control regime for greater sharing of security measures.
- THIEVES STEAL WHEN THEY GET AN OPPORTUNITY. Comer, Mike // Accountancy;Jul1986, Vol. 98 Issue 1115, p70
Focuses on the responsibility of the top management for setting minimum security standards to avoid industrial espionage and security fraud. Importance of the environment framework created by top management for the ease of operating the mechanics of control; Aspects to be included in a business...
- The accountant's role in industrial security. // Accountancy;Aug1974, Vol. 85 Issue 972, p4
The article examines the role of accountants in industrial security in Great Britain. Industrial security is defined as the physical and financial guarding of assets, tangible and intangible in an organization's possession. Accountants are known to possess the skills and the experience to tackle...