A real song and dance
- An interview with Coltmen Mike Morris and Paul Storr. Stone, Christopher // Advocate;6/4/75, Issue 165, p31
Interviews the Mike Morris and Paul Storr, models of the photo essay of Colt Studios. Opinion about gay sex; Views of gay relationships; Sample photographs.
- Broadway Season Statistics, 1959-1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p179
No abstract available.
- Some Notable Nonprofit Professional Theater Companies in the U.S. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p179
No abstract available.
- BUDGET CONSCIOUSNESS. Yauger, Bruce // Entertainment Design;Sep2003, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p26
Delves into the need for balancing the needs of the production with the passion for new gear. Experience of the author on a situation where he overcame negative perceptions of musicians and performers in a certain performance; Responsibilities of a theater designer; Effect of the overall design...
- The Eighth Wonder. Woolley, Ken // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p26
Reports on `The Eighth Wonder' opera which is about building the Sydney Opera House. Historical accounts; Production, design and performance.
- Briefs. // Architectural Record;Oct1990, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p17
Reports on plans for a new 17,000 seat amphitheater in Auburn Hills, Mich., called Palace Gardens. Features; Architects Rossetti Associates.
- The night of 574 stars (not counting actors). // Architectural Record;Nov1991, Vol. 179 Issue 11, Lighting Supplement p14
Describes the house-curtain at the new Pima College Theater in Tucson, Ariz. Designed by Robert Davis, the curtain uses fiber-optic technology to create an exact replica of the constellation Scorpius. Computer aid; Design concept; Reactions.
- CROSSOVER SUCCESS IN NEW YORK'S DOWNTOWN GAY THEATER SCENE. Rowland, Craig // Advocate;5/13/86, Issue 446, p52
Reports on developments in the field of gay theater in the U.S., as of May 13, 1986. Titles of plays being performed around the country; Themes tackled by the plays.
- BAY AREA STAGE NOTES: RHINO'S FLIGHT OF FANCY. Spunberg, Bernard // Advocate;5/13/86, Issue 446, p53
Reports on developments in the field of gay theater in the San Francisco Bay Area, California as of May 13, 1986. Titles of plays being performed within the area; Themes tackled by the plays.