Tom Peters Sounds Off
- The Peters principles. Postrel, Virginia I. // Reason;Oct97, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p42
Interviews Tom Peters, a business author who travels the world giving lucrative seminars to corporate executives eager to be provoked and inspired, about his professional life and his views on corporate management. Why Peters is criticized for hype and a whiff of charlatanism; Remarks on...
- The big thrill. McGarvey, Robert // Entrepreneur;Jul1995, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p86
Presents an interview with Tom Peters. Prescription to business enterprises for long-term competitiveness; Subject of book `The Pursuit of Wow'; Reinvention; Risks; Implications of the changing nature of the global economy.
- Brand Called You. // Executive Excellence;Jul2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p12
Interviews Tom Peters, author of the books 'In Search of Excellence' and 'The Circle of Innovation,' concerning marketing and management. Companies' need for people that produce outstanding work; Emotional commitment; Urging of people to make significant risks that might get them fired.
- BRANDED FOR LIFE. Lidsky, David // Fast Company;Jun2004, Issue 83, p20
This article describes an interview conducted by the author with Tom Peters about his story titled, The Brand You Survival Kit, published in the June 2004 issue of Fast Company. During the interview, the author tried not to tell Peters just how much his ideas, particularly about Brand You, had...
- The Peter's principle. // Automotive News;1/3/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5855, p9FS
Interviews author Tom Peters on the coming changes in management and how they will affect the automotive industry in the 21st century. Work force revolution; Automotive industry's ability to adapt to change; Work life in a global culture.
- You Won. Bingham, Tony; Galagan, Pat // T+D;Mar2006, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p35
The article presents an interview with Tom Peters, author of "In Search of Excellence" and "Re-Imagine!" His books more often challenge the status quo in business, and say plenty about the role of the workplace learning and performance professional. He says that between new technology, China,...
- The view from here. // Director;Dec2003, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p12
Interviews Tom Peters, a management guru and author of the book "Re-imagine!." Views on women as executives; Development of fundamental organizational forms by men; Integrity of leaders.
- Tom Peters: experiment your way to excellence. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May2008, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p48
An interview with Tom Peters, author of the book "In Search of Excellence," is presented. When asked about the elements that drive change in health care, he replied that the top of the lists are quality, patient safety and spending. He added that the industry have telemedicine opportunities to...
- Putting design at the heart. // Brand Strategy;Feb2004, Issue 179, p18
Interviews management guru Tom Peters and Imagination Co. marketing and strategic planning director Ralph Adrill, regarding ways on bringing creativity to the center of business where design and branding are taken into consideration. Suggestions on the extent to which design can be used to...