How I got where I am today
- Eversheds hits high note, retaining 88 per cent of its trainee cohort. Waller-Davies, Becky // Lawyer 2B;9/3/2014, p1
The article reports that Eversheds LLP has revealed a trainee retention rate of 88 percent for its autumn 2014 qualifying trainees. The company is the 39th firm to report retention results for autumn. About 83 percent of the trainees have stayed on at the firm, which trained them. Of the new...
- Top job... // Personnel Today;5/20/2008, p34
This article presents an interview with Lucy Adams, human resource (HR) director at Eversheds. When asked where was he working before, and what were his responsibilities, he replied that he was at Serco Group, where he was responsible for the design and delivery of the people strategy. He also...
- Eversheds heads effort to increase diversity. Berris, Julia // Lawyer;8/31/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the initiative spearheaded by Eversheds to discuss the issue of diversity in legal recruitments in Great Britain. This initiative is the product of the collaboration of Eversheds LLP, city rivals and three recruitment firms in the area. It will assess 11 firms including...
- Flexible working for all would be fairer system. // Employers Law;Mar2007, p4
The article reports that a leading law firm has joined the growing debate on flexible working requests, arguing that a fairer system could see all staff being offered the right to ask for different working patterns. A poll by lawyers at Eversheds has found that 94% of workers think the right to...
- LEADER. Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;4/24/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p3
The article comments on the new scheme of law firm Eversheds that addresses the issues of age discrimination. The major management reshuffle and pruning of the equity partnership by senior management can sometimes underpin the quality share of the younger partners. According to the author...
- Develop good habits. Murphy, Lynn // People Management;04/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p72
Offers tips for personnel management professionals on how to implement CPD programs. Types of behavior of personnel management professionals of keep CPD records.
- Future challenges and opportunities for the HR profession. Heneman III, Herbert G.; Metzler, Cynthia A.; Thomas, Jr., R. Roosevelt; Donohue, Thomas J.; Frantzreb, Riachard B. // HRMagazine;Mar98, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p68
Discusses the future challenges and opportunities in the human resource (HR) profession. Methods of teaching HR competencies to line managers; Risks faced by HR professionals; Challenges faced by HR professionals who hope to remain relevant to their organizations.
- THE POLITICS OF MANAGING PEOPLE. Gerardi, Michael T. // Industrial Management;Sep/Oct78, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p10
No abstract available.
- HR career issues... O'Halioran, Esther; Maxted, John // Personnel Today;3/9/2010, p17
The article provides an answer to a question on how an old-school human resources (HR) director should start for change management.