- FICP PROFILE. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2010, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p25
An interview with Nancy Farmer, Senior Conference & Travel Specialist of Hanover Insurance Group Inc. is presented. When asked about how she remained positive amidst the challenges, Farmer notes that she remained firm in dealing with struggles. She notes that their company is aiming for more...
- Twenty Years of Organizational Learning and Ethics at Hanover Insurance: Interviews with Bill O'Brien. Sugarman, Barry // Reflections;Fall2001, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p7
Presents an interview with Bill O'Brien, retired chief executive officer of Hanover Insurance Co., about organizational learning and ethics at the company. Intent of the change initiative for the company; Methods for enabling learning and change at the company; Views of O'Brien on the changes...
- Member Spotlight. RIVERS, CHERYL; CLEARY, SHELIA // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2012, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p37
An interview with Cheryl Rivers, CMP Senior Conference and Travel Specialist, Hanover Insurance Group Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts is presented. Rivers believes that the evolving needs of her company are met by it momentum and by being busy. She believes that each client is different which...
- First Tier Middle Market Underwriting Experts. // Best's Review;May2015, Vol. 116 Issue 1, p57
An excerpt from an interview with president of specialty insurance Andrew Robinson for The Hanover Insurance Group who discusses how excess and surplus (E&S) lines insurance fits into company's strategy, the external trends that affect the E&S market, and company's difference with competitors.
- Hanover offering series of 26 safety workshops aimed at owners, managers, supervisors. // Insurance Advocate;05/03/97, Vol. 108 Issue 18, p27
Announces Hanover Insurance Co.'s holding of a series of 26 safety workshops covering commercial vehicle safety, construction safety, property conservation safety, premises security, safety and health aimed at owners, managers and supervisors to be held at various locations.
- Hanover Insurance to reduce market presence in 12 states. Esters, Stephanie D. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/30/97, Vol. 101 Issue 26, p3
Focuses on Hanover Insurance Company plans to reduce its market presence in 12 states. Comments from Mike Buckley, director of public information for the insurer; Identification of the businesses Hanover plans to reduce; Description of Hanover's plans to their other markets.
- Hanover OKs home business endorsement. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/15/97, Vol. 101 Issue 37, p83
Discusses the introduction of The Home Entrepreneur Program, by The Hanover Insurance Company. What the program provides; Where the program is available; Description of the program.
- Employment-related practices liability policy includes limits for small, medium-size. // Insurance Advocate;12/07/96, Vol. 107 Issue 48, p8
Announces the Hanover Insurance Co.'s introduction of its Employment-Related Practices Liability Policy. Flexibility of the policy for small or medium-sized employers.
- The Hanover catalogs safety workshops. Coffin, Bill // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p94
Reports that the Hanover Insurance Co. is offering a free catalog of its safety workshops for owners, managers and supervisors. Contact information.