FX's Landgraf Eyes Online Originals
- My Unique Childhood. // Hollywood Reporter;3/25/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 11, p23
The article offers information on the childhood and the parents of John Landgraf, president of FX Networks LLC.
- PRIMETIME'S PRIMAL INSTINCTS. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;1/10/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 4, p1
The article reports that Fx Networks LLC president John Landgraf highlighted the key connection to storytelling while discussing the issue of violence in television programming during the session of cabler's executives at the Television Critics Association panel in Pasadena, California.
- Financial Imperatives Can't Compromise the Creativity Essential to Building Brands. LANDGRAF, JOHN // Variety;1/28/2015, Vol. 326 Issue 16, p53
The article presents FX Networks and FX Productions chief executive officer (CEO) John Landgraf's views on the challenges facing the movie, television and digital business including piracy, digital transition and non-commercial alternatives.
- Balancing Act. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;11/27/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p10
The article profiles FX network president and general manager John Landgraf. He describes himself as pulled in two distinct directions on the job between being a well-organized, competitive person running a business and a passionate teller of stories that are at the heart of his network's...
- FX'S ORIGINAL IDEAS. // Daily Variety;1/16/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 11, p7
The article provides statements from John Landgraf of FX Networks LLC regarding the planned addition of six or seven original television dramas in 2012 to build off record ratings for original series in 2011.
- Landgraf Lands Key Position at FX. Hibberd, James // Television Week;1/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p3
Reports that John Landgraf has accepted the position as head of original programming of FX network in January 2004. Responsibilities; Statement from Landgraf; Television shows produced by Landgraf.
- Kudo spotlight neglects cable comedies. // Daily Variety;6/12/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on the decision of FX Networks LLC president John Landgraf to make shows that are funny, smart and different from any other comedies with "Wilfred" and "Louie" as their offbeat in 2012.
- John Landgraf: Character in Chief. MILLER, STUART // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p70
The article announces that FX Networks LLC president John Landgraf will be given the 2012 National Cable and Telecommunications Association (NCTA) Vanguard Programmer Award on May 23, 2013 at the Boston Convention and Exposition Center.
- Landgraf's Rx for FX. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;5/16/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 20, p9
Interview FX Networks' president and general manager John Landgraf on future plans for the U.S. cable network. Opinion on his departure as entertainment head of the company; Strategy for acquisitions; Distinction of the network's situation comedy programs.