COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- out box. Farley, Paul // Employee Benefits;Jan2003, p50
Identifies reasons why benefits managers require bravery when making changes in their benefits schemes. Challenges in finding innovative approaches; Impact of changes on organizations; Handling of feedbacks from employees.
- Company gifts say you care about your employees. Sunoo, Brenda Paik // Personnel Journal;Oct95, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p149
Presents the views of several human resource experts in the United States on how and why companies should give employees gifts for special occasions. Purpose of the gift-giving; Samples of gift items. INSET: Latitia Baldrige's gift-giving tips..
- Unlocking the C-suite. Lokhandwala, Shafiq // Employee Benefit News;May2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
The article emphasizes the importance of human resource management system (HRMS) technology to human resource benefits directors. It discusses the procedures for utilizing workforce-related information. It describes the characteristics relevant to HRMS. The article also explains the roles of...
- Do you know what your employees look for in a benefits package? // Business Journal (Central New York);12/17/99, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p16
Presents a questionnaire that tests human resource professionals' awareness of key issues employees look for in a benefit package. Cafeteria style plan; Flex-time; Workplace policies; Family Medical Leave Act; Employment Retirement Income Security Act.
- Plenty of buzz at Employee Benefits Live 2013. Crawford, Robert // Employee Benefits;11/4/2013, p10
The article discusses the highlights of the Employee Benefits Live 2013 held at Olympia in London, England on September 25 and 26. The event was attended by more than 2,000 visitors including benefits, reward and human resources managers. For its 15th year anniversary, the event saw a 6%...
- More Comp, Fewer Benefits. Longnecker, Brent // HR Magazine;2005 Anniversary issue 13, Vol. 50, p62
The article focuses on the effects of compensation issues on the roles of human resource professionals. Compensation is expected to become more complicated as employers move away from covering benefits for employees. Employers need to weigh salary surveys and enlist the expertise of a...
- Boost your sales with four prospect profiles. Davidson, Craig J. // Employee Benefit Adviser;Sep2010, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p84
The author recommends selling tips for employee benefits providers in attracting four prospect profiles. He emphasizes the need for a salesperson to bring a copy of a recent legislative update of the organization when talking with an owner or an entrepreneur. He cites several factors to consider...
- Conference round-up. // People Management;11/7/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p7
Provides information on compensation and benefits of personnel directors, approval for ageism law, Harrogate exhibition and other issues. Payment increase for human resource (HR) practitioners; Findings of the study by the Employers' Forum on Age (EFA) and Austin Knight; Number of visitors to...
- AGENCIES SLOWER TO ADD BENEFITS FOR FAMILIES. // Advertising Age;5/27/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 22, p23
Discusses claim by personnel managers at marketing, media and advertising companies that family-oriented benefits increasingly are the focus of plans in the United States. Ranking of agencies in terms of providing family-oriented agencies; Examination of the benefits of major companies in each...