- Attention:James Bond wannabes. Sklar, Debbie L. // America's Network;12/01/97, Vol. 101 Issue 23, p45
Reports on the sweepstakes created by Ericsson Mobile Telephones to drive sales and excitement around Ericsson's co-promotion in Tomorrow Never Dies, starring Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. Mechanics of the sweepstakes.
- Bond focus on Ericsson stand. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p11
Reports on Ericsson Mobile Communication's promotion of its link with the James Bond movie `Tomorrow Never Dies' at the IFA consumer electronics show held on September 1997. Features of Ericsson's stand; Uses of Ericsson's products in the movie.
- Ericsson speaks up. Hume, Scott // Adweek Midwest Edition;07/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p2
Describes the shift Ericsson Mobile Phones' marketing focus as it launches a new television and print advertising campaign in July 1997. Use of humor in two television commercials to demonstrate the effectiveness of a cellular phone call; Campaign created by Creswell Munsell Fultz & Zerbel;...
- DIRECT CHOICE/ERICSSON R320. Oldridge, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2000, p20
Comments on Ericsson's direct mail campaign for its R320 cellular telephone in Great Britain as of October 19, 2000. Strengths and weaknesses of the direct mail material.
- GLOBAL IMAGERY IN ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS. Hynes, Geraldine E.; Janson, Marius // Business Communication Quarterly;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p487
The article discusses cross-cultural appeal in Internet advertisements. The authors studied whether consumers from different cultures would react differently to advertisements for cellular telephones by Nokia and Ericsson. Surveys of respondents in the U.S., Finland, Sweden, China, Taiwan and...
- Ericsson preaches network reliability key to convergence. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p2
Reports on L.M. Ericsson's vision of network reliability as key to communications convergence.
- Ericsson PRS transfers some employees, lays off others. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p50
Reports that Ericsson Private Radio Systems division of LM Ericsson notified workers in September 1997 that some would be transferred to the company's Wireless division and others would be laid off. Comment by Ralph Brush, director of Business Development and Strategic Programs at the private...
- Ericsson expands U.S. presence, eyes Datacom. Flanagan, Patrick // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p16
Reports on a decision by L.M. Ericsson, a telecommunication equipment manufacturer in Sweden to expand in the United States market. Comments from Anders Igel, head of Area Infocom Systems business at Ericsson; Factors which necessitated the expansion; How Ericsson can increase its presence in...
- Ericsson continues push into IP. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;06/15/98, Vol. 234 Issue 24, p11
Reports on Ericsson's announcement of initiatives to facilitate its transformation from a traditional circuit-switching vendor to a more data-centric company. Relocation of Ericsson's Datacom Networks and IP Services Business unit to Boston, Massachusetts; Launch of new products including edge...