- Interview with an honoree. // Bay Windows;11/17/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p20
The article presents an interview with gay man David Wilson, who was honored by the LGBT Aging Project, including views on the role of his family in his, same-sex-marriage equality, and experiences as a gay caregiver.
- Hong Kong's governor looks ahead. Ruwart, Sharon E. // China Business Review;Jan/Feb90, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p53
Presents an interview with Hong Kong Governor Sir David Wilson when he visited the United States last October 1989. Construction of a new international airport and container port in the colony; Reassurance to investors; Involvement of China in planning.
- CENTRICA FILES TO ENTER TEXAS RETAIL ELECTRIC MARKET. // Worldwide Energy;Nov2001, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the plan of retail energy company Centrica PLC to market electricity and related services to Texans when the market opens for competition in January 2002.
- Multi-utility retail doubts. Garrett, Paul // Utility Week;1/24/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p14
Examines the potential of multi-utility retail in Great Britain. State of Centrica's home services concept; Results of a survey on consumer attitudes toward buying multiple household services from one supplier; Implications of the reluctance to accept multi-utility retail.
- Centrica embarks on corporate shake-up. Thurtle, Gary // Marketing Week;9/13/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p5
Reports on Centrica's corporate restructuring in Great Britain. Impact of corporate changes on Centrica-owned British Gas and Automobile Association; Executive appointments at the company.
- Ofgem director leaves for top Centrica job. Milne, Roger // Utility Week;2/15/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p27
The article announces the appointment of Philip Davies as head of regulatory affairs with Centrica.
- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);7/15/2011, p2
The author opines that the revelation of the price hike in gas and electricity by Centrica, owner of British Gas, in the midst of a debate at the House of Commons in Great Britain on the "News of the World" newspaper hacking crisis was not purposely done.
- UK's Centrica to cut E&P spend. // Energy Today (Hungary);2/21/2014, p1
The article reports on the lower earnings expected by energy supplier Centrica Plc in 2014 amid losses in its gas-fired power generation business.
- Centrica boosts brand roles of its senior marketers. // Marketing (00253650);10/11/2001, p3
Reports on the restructuring of the marketing positions of Centrica in Great Britain.