How Do You Treat the At-Will Employment Relationship?
- Littler hires first-ever national director of data analytics, intros new data center. Ciccatelli, Amanda // Inside Counsel (SyndiGate Media Inc.);9/15/2015, p1
The article presents information on the role of data analytics in corporate governance and decision making. It mentions the appointment of Zev J. Eigen as National Director of Data Analytics at Littler Mendelson, the world's largest employment and labor law practice firm. Tom Bender and Jeremy...
- By the Numbers. // Office Manager Today;Nov2014, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p4
Statistics are presented related to the 2014 annual Executive Employer Survey conducted by the Littler Mendelson, law firm in the U.S., as of November 2014 in which 500 in-house counsel, human resources (HR) professionals and C-suite executives participated.
- Layoffs Without Lawsuits. Perry, Phillip M. // Aqua;Apr2009, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p24
The article offers tips on how companies avoid wrongful-discharge lawsuits in the U.S. According to Joseph P. Harkins, a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Littler Mendelson LLP, companies can avoid lawsuits by determining the goal of the workforce reduction then ensuring the terminations...
- Correction. // San Diego Business Journal;3/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
A correction to the article related to the headquarter of the law firm Littler Mendelson PC that was published in the March 11, 2013 issue is presented.
- Labor Law Firm Expands to W.Va. // State Journal (WV);12/23/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p22
The article reports that Littler Mendelson P. C. labor law firm has expanded in West Virginia.
- Health Care Reform Has Most Impact on Workplace. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p154
The article focuses on the highlights of the "2013 Executive Employer Survey" conducted by employment and labor law firm Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Firm hangs shingle here. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p15A
The article reports on the opening of the office of Littler Mendelson PC in Indiana.
- TOP CONCERN FOR EMPLOYERS: 'AGGRESSIVE' COMPLIANCE. // Employee Benefit Adviser;Aug2014, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses the finding of the annual Executive Employer Survey of labor law firm Littler Mendelson that employers are concerned about federal regulations and need compliance assistance from advisers.
- Employers Experiencing Lull Before ACA Storm. McGuinness, Kevin // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p44
The article offers information on the Littler Mendelson's Third Annual Executive Employer Survey which reveals that employers may be feeling a little less stressed about health care reform.