- Bring It On. Baraban, Regina // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p18
An interview with Jan Hennessey, senior director of meetings and event management at Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. When asked how she defines strategic, she responds that the term refers to the setting up of the essential plan to achieve a result. She says that industry planners are similar when...
- Policies for pups. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/26/93, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p31
Reports on Fireman's Fund Corp.'s health coverage for pets. Forms and value; Contact persons for information.
- Fireman's Fund plans to restructure and consolidate. Haggerty, Alfred G. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/26/93, Vol. 97 Issue 30, p7
Reports on Fireman's Fund Insurance Co.'s consolidation. Number of workers planned for lay off; Number of operations scheduled for relocation; Comments from company representative, John Kozero on the benefits of the consolidation; Percentage advance in commercial line plans; Size of facility...
- Fireman's Fund adopts two new endorsements to eliminate cost, inconvenience, exposures of... // Insurance Advocate;1/18/97, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Fireman's Fund's adoption of a set of broadening endorsements aimed at solving the problem with the cost and delay of manuscripting changes to accommodate the special coverage needs of insureds. Blanket Additional Insureds endorsements' section; Elimination of the need to process...
- Fireman's enriches reserves. // Business Insurance;6/26/95, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p2
Reports that Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. has added $800 million to reserves for environmental liabilities. Demonstration that the company is capable of covering it environmental liability for the next 17 years.
- Fireman's Insurance offers policy for commercial excess liability. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Mar1994, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p80
Reports that Fireman's Insurance Co. is offering a commercial liability policy in Maryland and Virginia with approval pending in the District of Columbia. Minimum premium.
- Personal lines division of Fireman's Fund will offer agents 4 distribution options. // Insurance Advocate;05/04/96, Vol. 107 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the availability of distribution arrangement options for insurance agents and brokers of the Personal Insurance Division of Fireman's Fund. Features of Traditional Agency, Service Center Agency, Total Processing Agency and Mass Marketing Agency.
- Special events cancellation policy available to cover high-profile games/matches. // Insurance Advocate;2/17/96, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p6
Reports that the Fireman's Fund Insurance Company has developed a special events cancellation coverage to protect organizers, broadcasters, sponsors and groups having a financial stake in major special events worldwide such as the Olympic games, world expos, trade shows or sport spectaculars. ...
- Fireman's fund personal division will offer 4 different options to agents/brokers in 1997. // Insurance Advocate;05/18/96, Vol. 107 Issue 20, p32
Reports on the plan of Fireman's Fund Corp.'s Personal Insurance Division to offer its agents and brokers four different distribution arrangements. Traditional agency; Service center agency; Total processing agency; Mass marketing agency.