Warrior for Health
- Lenny DeMartino. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p18
An interview with Lenny DeMartino, general manager for Parkhurst Culinary Services, is presented.
- Treat your employee handbook seriously so employees will, too. Roger, Mark A. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/29/93, Vol. 14 Issue 35, Focus p3B
Discusses the importance of employees' handbook in a business organization. Purposes of the handbook; Common pitfalls in handbooks; Precautions and safeguards to avoid pitfalls; Distribution scheme.
- Print production 101. Tristani, Nina // Secretary;Mar95, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p12
Offers advice on ways to publish company brochure. Information included in the `print order'; Budgeting; Preparing for print; Proofreading. INSET: Tricks of the trade..
- Do's and don'ts for employee handbooks. // Nation's Business;Apr95, Vol. 83 Issue 4, p12
Presents suggestions on how to write effective company policies and handbooks. Statement of duties and responsibilities of the employee; Opinions from line managers on topics to include; Originality in corporate style; Necessity of issuing handbooks as the company expands.
- Don't create employee rights by accident. McGreevy, Susan Linden // Contractor Magazine;Jan1994, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p38
Discusses the importance of an employee handbook and its contents. Handbooks as legal contracts that entitle employees to benefits; Avoidance of legal problems; Need for careful consideration of contents.
- Office News. Miksch, W. F. // Saturday Evening Post;6/23/1951, Vol. 223 Issue 52, p40
Presents an excerpt from "Keyhole," an employee publication of The Silent Sentry Lock & Latch Co.
- That Ought to Do It. // Progressive;Mar90, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p11
Reveals typographical errors in an issue of the 'Monthly Bulletin' of the New England Training and Employment Council Inc.
- Feedback. // Personnel & Guidance Journal;Apr79, Vol. 57 Issue 8, p372
Presents readers' opinions about the articles published in the 'Personnel and Guidance Journal.' Comments regarding the role of empathy in a relationship; Readers' comments about the issue of evaluation of guidance programs.
- BFM mag for for members. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p22
Announces BFM's issuance of the first edition of its newsletter, `furniture times.' Purpose of the newsletter; Future articles.