- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);1/20/2000, p72
Interviews Heather Hudson-Oldnall, marketing manager of the Lakeside Shopping Center in Essex, England. Greatest achievement; Dream brand to work on; Best agency she has worked with; Worst part of job; Best part of job; Most embarrassing mistake; Best work-related trip; Most admired businessperson.
- EXECUTIVE SNAPSHOT: Jaimesen Mapes, Marketing Director, Town Square. FRIEDMAN, ANN // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);10/27/2014, Vol. 31 Issue 43, pP26
An interview with Jaimesen Mapes, marketing director of Town Square shopping center in Las Vegas, Nevada, is presented. Topics covered include his responsibilities as director of marketing and advertising for University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) Athletics Department, the lessons he learned...
- Vertical Transports Go High Tech. // Chain Store Age;Nov2004, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p108
Interviews J. Russell Mitchell, director of marketing of Kone in Moline, Illinois, about the company. Evolutions in technology regarding vertical transport; Changes being made in escalators; Factors that determine the type of vertical transport a store or shopping center will need.
- Brand in the news: Waitrose. // Marketing (00253650);6/15/2011, p4
An interview with a marketing executive at Waitrose Ltd. is presented.
- SHOPPING CENTERS & MALLS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p102
A list of the top shopping centers and malls in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the total square footage is presented, including Fashion Show Las Vegas, Town Square Las Vegas and The Boulevard Mall.
- MARKET PULSE. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p6
Presents charts and graphs depicting the shopping centers in the U.S. as of March 2003.
- The King of Queens. Karlin, Beth // Shopping Center World;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
Describes the expansion and remodeling project of the Queens Center in Queens County, New York City. Specifications of the remodeling design; Leveraging of the center's enviable position; Impact of the remodeling project on the inhibition of shoppers to enter the center.
- Strip Mall Strut. // Shopping Center World;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p22
Details the City Park shopping center project in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Involvement of hybridization format in the project; Description of the interior layout; Inclusion of several entertainment and restaurant tenants.
- Sydney: Verona. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p17
Features the Verona complex located in Sydney, New South Wales, a former 1940s paper factory that was converted by architect Tonkin Zulaikha into a cinema, retail, residential and yoga center.