Internet Recruitment Limits Demographic Scope
- Sheppard Mullin Adds 10 to Real Estate Practice. Lee, Jessica C. // Orange County Business Journal;2/11/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the 10 lawyers added by Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP to its real estate, land use and evironmental practice in Costa Mesa, California. Eight of the laywers are coming from McCutchen LLP while the other two are from Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold LLP. The 10 will...
- Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton. // Orange County Business Journal;06/09/97, Vol. 20 Issue 23, pA-5
Provides detailed information on the law offices of Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton. Number of offices and persons employed by the firm statewide.
- Sheppard Mullin makes it three US firms into Seoul. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/8/2011, p1
The article reports on the plan of U.S.-based Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP to launch an office in Seoul, South Korea in the first quarter of 2012. It says that the Seoul office will be third office of the firm in Asia after Beijing and Shanghai, China. It adds that partners Ken Carl and...
- Law firm donates $20,000 to clubs. // San Diego Business Journal;08/11/97, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p29
Reports that $20,000 was donated to the Boys and Girls Club of America by the Sheppard, Mullin, Richter and Hampton LLP law firm. Details on the funds being raised at the company's annual golf tournament; Where the golf tournament was held.
- Executive Profile. Jones, Rene'e Beasley // San Diego Business Journal;3/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p36
Profiles Pamela Naughton, partner at Del Mar Heights, California-based law firm Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP. Specialization in white collar and civil fraud practice; Business principles; Career background.
- Sheppard Mullin Recruits Bisset. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/6/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p24
The article announces the appointment of Todd Bisset as a partner at Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP.
- SHEPPARD MULLIN RICHTER & HAMPTON, LOS ANGELES. // Lawyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p7
The article profiles the Los Angeles, California-based law firm Sheppard Mullin Richter and Hampton, which has experienced a tenfold growth in its eastern presence in the past year. It plans to double its New York practice in the coming year, to open its first foreign office in China by...
- Seoul searching. // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/6/2012, p2
The article reports that South Korea has opened its doors to international law firms, wherein the South Korean Ministry of Justice has granted licenses to American firms Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP and Clifford Chance LLP.
- Sheppard Mullin's 10 New Lawyers Have Something in Common. Frisch, Randy // San Diego Business Journal;4/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p14
The article reports on the recruitment of lawyers by law firm Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP from its rival McKenna Long Aldbridge LLP including Nancy Scull, David Hymer and Peter Klee as well as the recognition of Sharon Blanchet as a top family attorney and the speech of Dan Abbott.