- Manpower admired for high performance. // Alaska Business Monthly;Aug98, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p74
Profiles Manpower Inc., a company which provides temporary staffing services to other companies. When the company was established; Number of offices which the company owns; Comments by the company's state district manager, Paula Lindsey; Discussion on the company's globalization strategies.
- Secret to manpower's success: Well-trained, skilled workers. // New Hampshire Business Review;09/12/97, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p9a
Focuses on Manpower, a company in Manchester, New Hampshire, that provides a full range of services for office, industrial, marketing and technical staffing. Commitment to providing the business community with well-trained, skilled and productive work force; Adherence to quality management system.
- EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES. // Orange County Business Journal;5/14/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p14
The article lists the top employment agencies in Orange County, California for the week of May 14, 2012 which include Aerotek Inc., Kelly Service Inc., and Manpower Inc.
- EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES. // BusinessWest;10/17/2016 Resource Guide, p176
The article lists employment agencies in Massachusetts, including Kelly Services, Manpower, and Expert Staffing.
- Manpower opens new office to meet growing demand. // Las Vegas Business Press;3/31/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the expansion of the staffing specialist Manpower Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada. Business operations; Increase in the demand for the firm's services; Number of employees.
- MANPOWER - one of the important players in the labour market. // Budapest Business Journal;11/11/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p4
Interviews Ildiko Kovacs, director of the Hungarian subsidiary of temporary placement and recruitment company MANPOWER. Views on the local labor market; Expansion plans.
- Phil Blair âˆ£ Manpower Staffing. // San Diego Business Journal;10/22/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, Special section p21
The article profiles Phil Blair, owner of Manpower Staffing Services company in San Diego County, California since April 1977. Blair also served as spokesperson and is the face and voice of the company. Employees in the company enjoy coming into work because they are given the chance of...
- Manpower discovers that training on the Internet is just the job. Banaghan, Margaret // BRW;02/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p84
Reports on the plans of employment services organization, Manpower, to offer intellectual capital over the Internet free of charge. Comments from managing director of Manpower Australia, Malcolm Jackman; Plans to make expanded use of the Internet to recruit technical personnel; Expansion of the...
- A DIFFICULT POSITION. Booth, John // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/13/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p1
The article presents information on the present condition of job market in the U.S. According to the most recent employment outlook survey from staffing company Manpower Inc., just 15% of 31,800 U.S. employers surveyed expect to hike their staff levels in the second quarter of 2009. Almost 14%...