A MINUTE ON THE CLOCK
- The scholars' progress. Afiya, Amanda; Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/1/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4330, p36
Presents information on the Gordon Ramsay Scholar competition. Information on Tristan Welch, head chef of Glenapp Castle luxury hotel in Ayrshire, Scotland; Description of the Glenapp Castle; Details of Welch's victory in the competition.
- Gordon Ramsay: Former footballer is top goal scores in the kitchen. Friedman, Amanda Mosle // Nation's Restaurant News;03/06/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p40
Interviews London, England-based chef Gordon Ramsay. Previous career as a professional soccer player; Things that soccer and cooking have in common; Views on the London food scene; Thoughts on competition in the restaurant business; Refusal to give preferential treatment to celebrities at his...
- gordon's royal roast. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);9/15/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 37, p137
A photograph is presented depicting Gordon Ramsay helping television host Jay Leno, who is reviewing his cooking skills at late-night chat show in Australia.
- The rise and rise of Ramsay restaurants. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/7/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4247, p4
Profiles Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White's sous chef at Harvey's. Career background.
- Ramsay Rocks. Hodgson, Moira // Conde Nast Traveler;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p137
Profiles English chef and London, England-based Claridge's restaurant owner, Gordon Ramsay. Relationship with the press; Career background; Difference between Ramsay's food with that of his mentor Marco Pierre White.
- career clinic. Manson, Mark; Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/15/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4332, p84
Offers advice for chef concerning career development. Importance of self-assessment for chefs; Association of chefs in competitions; Career background of chef Gordon Ramsay.
- FAMOUS FOR FOODIES. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/30/2007, Issue 2795, Dubai p7
The article presents an interview with chefs Gordon Ramsay and Gary Rhodes about Dubai. Ramsay's Verre at the Hilton Dubai Creek holds a special place in his heart. He explains why he decided to open up Verre in Dubai and describes some of the meals at Verre. Rhodes explains why he chose the...
- Master & Commander. // Hospitality Ireland;Dec2007/Jan2008, Issue 43, p22
An interview with chef and restaurateur Gordon Ramsay is presented, which focuses on the opening of his signature restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt hotel in Ireland. He says he is impressed at the high level of interest the restaurant has generated. Ramsay adds that he has decided to...
- Gordon Ramsay Here's health! Agostino, Josephine // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);7/21/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 29, p65
The article presents an interview with businessman Gordon Ramsay. Ramsay says that chefs have the most unethical eating habits. According to him, one should allow children to get excited about the flavours of food and then one must disguise the flavours. He adds that he has a daughter who is a...