A MINUTE ON THE CLOCK
- The scholars' progress. Afiya, Amanda; Bignold, Dan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/1/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4330, p36
Presents information on the Gordon Ramsay Scholar competition. Information on Tristan Welch, head chef of Glenapp Castle luxury hotel in Ayrshire, Scotland; Description of the Glenapp Castle; Details of Welch's victory in the competition.
- Ramsay Rocks. Hodgson, Moira // Conde Nast Traveler;Sep2002, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p137
Profiles English chef and London, England-based Claridge's restaurant owner, Gordon Ramsay. Relationship with the press; Career background; Difference between Ramsay's food with that of his mentor Marco Pierre White.
- gordon's royal roast. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/15/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 37, p137
A photograph is presented depicting Gordon Ramsay helping television host Jay Leno, who is reviewing his cooking skills at late-night chat show in Australia.
- The rise and rise of Ramsay restaurants. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/7/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4247, p4
Profiles Gordon Ramsay, Marco Pierre White's sous chef at Harvey's. Career background.
- career clinic. Manson, Mark; Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/15/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4332, p84
Offers advice for chef concerning career development. Importance of self-assessment for chefs; Association of chefs in competitions; Career background of chef Gordon Ramsay.
- HELL'S KITCHEN ARRIVES. // Washingtonian Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p101
The article reports that chef Gordon Ramsay of the television show Hell's Kitchen will be taking over the kitchen of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Tysons Corner, Virginia. The announcement ended months of speculation about star chef would take control of what had been one of the region's best...
- Gordon Ramsay's Fashion Nightmare. Patronite, Rob // New York;12/25/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p80
The article presents commentary on the short-sleeved chef smocks worn by chef Gordon Ramsay of London, England. Opinions from various professional chefs in New York City are offered, along with descriptions of fashion trends among chefs in the city. A comment from Ramsay, in which he responds to...
- TOKYO'S SHINING STAR. Rowe, Michelle // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Nov2005, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p204
This article features chef Gordon Ramsay and the restaurant he opened at Conrad Tokyo hotel in Tokyo, Japan in 2005. The restaurant has taken on a lot of local talent but has endeavored to stay true to the Ramsay style that has earned him seven Michelin stars over the years. Signature dishes...
- Powered-Up Pasta. Rothbaum, Noah // Runner's World;Nov2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p78
The article presents a recipe for pancetta spaghetti. The recipe was created by marathon runner and chef Gordon Ramsay.