- Bankers L&C still pursuing home health care market. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/17/97, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the unveiling of an enhanced version of a stand-alone home health care policy by Bankers Life and Casualty, a subsidiary of Conseco Incorporated. Coverage of prescription drugs in policy; Benefits of policy; Detailed information on policy; Comments from Susan M. Nykel, director of...
- Scrutiny intensifies on Bankers Life. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/16/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p13
The article focuses on the complaint against Bankers Life & Casualty Co. in Indianapolis, Indiana for alleged pattern of delaying payment to its customers.
- Bankers Life unveils policy for critical illness survivors. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;May96, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p70
Reports on the development of Critical Advantage, a policy for easier financial payments for critical illness survivors by Bankers Life & Casualty Co. Payment of benefits after survival of 30 days from diagnosis; Covered illnesses and surgical procedures; State availability; Contact information.
- Bankers Life product covers long-term home care. Panko, Ron // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Apr97, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p78
Reports that Bankers Life & Casualty Co. has introduced a long-term care product designed for people who do not expect to go into a nursing home. Provision of benefits for home health care, respite care, hospice care and adult day care; Weekly benefits.
- Bankers L&C develops new critical illness health plan. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/1/96, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p25
Reports on the introduction of a `critical illness' policy by Bankers Life and Casualty in Chicago. Details of policy; Illnesses which qualify for the most benefits in the United Kingsom; Specific requirements for payout for suffers of cancer; strokes and myocardinal; Approval of policy in 26...
- Bankers Life And Casualty 'Learning Network' Underscoring Commitment To Agents' Education. // Insurance Advocate;10/14/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 39, p40
Reports on the launching of the Bankers Learning Network program by Bankers Life and Casualty Co., a provide of life, health and annuity products in Chicago, Illinois. Creation of the Bankers University; Commitment of the company to have the top agent force in the industry; Development of Best...
- Bankers Life Announces LTC Rider. // Insurance Advocate;10/9/2006, Vol. 117 Issue 21, p19
The article reports on the introduction of the Bankers' Tax-Qualified Long-Term Care Accelerated Death Benefit Rider by the Bankers Life and Casualty Co. in Chicago, Illinois. The new benefit rider, which was available with the company's Innovative Life SP Whole Life Insurance product, has...
- Web News You Can Use. Chordas, Lori // Best's Review;Apr2005, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p106
Presents Internet news of interest to the insurance sector as of April 2005. Bankers Life and Casualty Co.'s launching of an online portal that allows its captive sales force to streamline many common business and research tasks; FileNet Corp.'s announcement of the general availability of...
- Middle class might not get good advice. // Journal of Business (10756124);4/21/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p19
The article reports on a study by the Center for a Secure Retirement of Bankers Life and Casualty Co. which suggested that many middle-income individuals in the U.S. could be without adequate plans for retirement due to the tendency of the financial services industry to cater to wealthy Americans.