Bring It On
- Newsletter. Hennessey, Jan // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p33
An interview with Jan Hennessey of Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. is presented. Hennessey is in her first year as vice president, communications on the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) board of directors. When asked to give a quick summary of her job at Fireman's Fund, she says it...
- Fireman's Fund Refocuses Business Without Losing Sight Of Its History. Friedman, Sam // National Underwriter / P&C;3/6/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 9, p8
The article focuses on the internal reorganization of Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. to refocus its business in Novato, California. When chief operating officer Joseph Beneducci was appointed in May 2003, he was faced with the challenge of resolving the identity crisis experienced by the insurer....
- Medical Liability Cover Expanded. // Best's Review;May2008, Vol. 109 Issue 1, p26
The article reports on the plan of Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. and Ironshore Inc. to expand into health care liability in the U.S. The author stated that the Fireman's Fund is considering a wide range of health care facilities including home health, medical centers and medical home groups....
- Policies for pups. // Crain's Detroit Business;7/26/93, Vol. 9 Issue 30, p31
Reports on Fireman's Fund Corp.'s health coverage for pets. Forms and value; Contact persons for information.
- Fireman's Fund plans to restructure and consolidate. Haggerty, Alfred G. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/26/93, Vol. 97 Issue 30, p7
Reports on Fireman's Fund Insurance Co.'s consolidation. Number of workers planned for lay off; Number of operations scheduled for relocation; Comments from company representative, John Kozero on the benefits of the consolidation; Percentage advance in commercial line plans; Size of facility...
- Fireman's Fund adopts two new endorsements to eliminate cost, inconvenience, exposures of... // Insurance Advocate;1/18/97, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Fireman's Fund's adoption of a set of broadening endorsements aimed at solving the problem with the cost and delay of manuscripting changes to accommodate the special coverage needs of insureds. Blanket Additional Insureds endorsements' section; Elimination of the need to process...
- Fireman's enriches reserves. // Business Insurance;6/26/95, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p2
Reports that Fireman's Fund Insurance Co. has added $800 million to reserves for environmental liabilities. Demonstration that the company is capable of covering it environmental liability for the next 17 years.
- Fireman's Insurance offers policy for commercial excess liability. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Mar1994, Vol. 94 Issue 11, p80
Reports that Fireman's Insurance Co. is offering a commercial liability policy in Maryland and Virginia with approval pending in the District of Columbia. Minimum premium.
- Personal lines division of Fireman's Fund will offer agents 4 distribution options. // Insurance Advocate;05/04/96, Vol. 107 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the availability of distribution arrangement options for insurance agents and brokers of the Personal Insurance Division of Fireman's Fund. Features of Traditional Agency, Service Center Agency, Total Processing Agency and Mass Marketing Agency.