Big Picture Guy
- Sonique set to launch Myooch mobile video blogging service. Brooks, Greg // New Media Age;6/15/2006, p8
The article reports on the launch of the Myooch mobile video blogging service by Sonique in Great Britain. The service enables mobile phone users equipped with a camera or sound recording ability to create a podcast that can be accessed via really simple syndication feeds. To obtain the service,...
- Moto answers call for smart phones. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p24
The article reports that Motorola Inc. is spending about $50 million on a two-pronged ad campaign to launch its first smart phone. Moto's total ad and marketing spending, with partner Verizon Wireless, is expected to be about $50 million, though a Moto spokeswoman declines to comment on the Q or...
- Buyer, Beware! // Scholastic Action;3/22/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p17
Suggests ways in which to analyze a free cell phone advertisement.
- Wireless advertising needs to improve ratings to gain share. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p8
Talks about mobile advertising in the U.S. Obstacles to overcome by mobile advertising; Status of the U.S. market for mobile advertising; Significance of interoperability agreements for SMS among carriers; Reason domestic mobile operators are hesitant about widespread dissemination of advertising.
- More than a one-hit wonder? Winker, Steve // Marketing Week;9/27/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 33
Reports the versatility of using mobile device as an advertising medium for industries in Europe. Importance of maintaining relationship between information provision and promotion; Benefits of permission-based campaigns; Development of a code of practice for mobile advertisers.
- Mobile ad industry survey. // Marketing Week;9/27/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 33
Focuses on the results of the Mobile Advertising Industry Survey in Great Britain as of 2001. Percentage of respondents wanting advertising to be opt in; Inhibition of the fear of invasion of privacy from adopting mobile advertising; Personalization of the mobile advertising.
- TRENDS. // New Media Age;7/18/2002, p14
Discusses the trends in the media sector as of July 2002. Growth of direct subscriber line; Expected growth of the voice business market; Life-span of mobile phones.
- E-Learning for Child Law Practitioners. // Child Law Practice;Jan2013, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on several electronic learning (e-learning) for child law practitioners in the U.S. which include the Advising Grandparents Raising Grandchildren webinar, Hidden Victimization of Foster Children podcast and the Safety at Home-Intimate Partner Violence, Military...
- inside media. // MediaWeek;12/11/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p28
The article presents news briefs related to the media. Fox News has partnered with Yahoo to sponsor an online video platform. Randall Rothenberg has been named president and CEO of the Interactive Advertising Bureau. For mobile devices, VH1 broadcasts a series of mock comedy shorts depicting...