SMR Group Poised For Global Change
- IWCE 2003 Preview. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p42
Presents a preview of the International Wireless Communications Expo, which will be held on March 10-11, 2003 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Keynote address by former United Nations Ambassador Richard Butler; Discussion of issues related to homeland security; Product launches by Cimarron Technologies,...
- Wireless products to be featured at CEO Summit/Expo in October. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;07/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p13
Highlights the Wireless World 2000, a conference and exposition of wireless network devices and computer software tools in New York City to be held in October 3-5, 2000. Impact of massive capital flow into the technology; Offer of a number of keynotes, speakers and exhibits; Opportunities for...
- Many ways to learn at Wireless Datacomm. // Business Communications Review;Nov94, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p70
Reports on the educational opportunities provided by the Wireless DataComm Fall '94 Conference and Exposition scheduled for December 6-8, 1994 at the Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Workshops and field trips; Forums and sessions; Communication demonstrations.
- Innovation, infrastructure are wireless data themes. Bruno, Antony // RCR;05/17/99, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p20
Details the proceedings of the meeting of wireless data industry leaders in Monterey, California, in May 1999, to discuss actiones need to capitalize on the momentum of the wireless market in the United States. Discussion of innovation and infrastructure as solutions by Starfish Software...
- Show Wrap-up. // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on Wireless 2000, a conference of wireless Internet in the United States. Attendance of Wireless Data University in the conference; Discussion on wireless applications; Demand for short messaging services; Problems associated with handset uses; Forecasts on wireless Internet.
- 2001 Reasons To Celebrate. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p6
Assesses the CTIA Wireless 2001 trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Highlights of the event; Reasons for optimism of the event; Its significance to the telecommunication industry in the United States (U.S.); Impact of the decline of the U.S. economy to the industry.
- Getting Back To Reality. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;3/25/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p61
Comments on the CTIA Wireless 2002 conference in Orlando, Florida. Market outlook for the wireless communication sector; Importance of industry innovations; Updates on some carriers.
- HP Optimistic About Enterprise Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the optimism of participants at the 2002 Enterprise Wireless Forum Conference and Exposition in Santa Clara, California about the enterprise market. Percentage of enterprises that will increase their wireless spending by more than ten percent in 2002, according to John Desmond of...
- How I spent my spring break. Dunford, David O. // Mobile Radio Technology;May2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p14
Comments on the 2001 International Wireless Communications Expo. Offer of information at the exhibits; Discussion on the prospects of the wireless communication industry.