Of 30-Unit, $20-Mil. Firm: Experience Adds to Fame
- Customer's Choice. Dorich, Alan // Food & Drink;Winter2010, p56
The article profiles FAME Food Management Inc., a provider of foodservice and food management services based in Wakefield, Massachusetts. The company has 300 employees and offers customers hot and cold buffets. It also has the Fill Up Not Out philosophy which is its basis of creating a menu of...
- In Brief. // Food Management;Aug2009, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p12
The article offers news briefs related to food service in the U.S. Aramark Corp. will open its concession stand which offers gluten-free food products at Coors Field. The Library of Congress has selected FAME Food Management Inc. to manage its food services for an expansion of onsite dining...
- Customer's Choice. Dorich, Alan // Food & Drink;Spring2011, p124
The article features the Wakefield, Massachusetts-based company FAME Food Management Inc., which supplies foodservice and food management services to businesses, government agencies, schools and colleges. According to company president Terry Tehrany, they try to provide the orders of their...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.
- Costly cup of coffee stirs legal question. Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;7/5/95, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the legal implications of serving hot foods too hot. Payment of settlement claims for third degree burns suffered by McDonald's customers due to coffee scalds; Use of warning on containers to inform customers; Regulation of temperature of food being served.
- Einstein unveils intelligent bagels in Massapequa. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p47
Presents an update on food service industry in Long Island, New York as of July 29, 1996. Opening of the second LI unit of Einstein Bros Bagels, a division of retailer Liberty Foods, in Massapequa; Staging of Summerfest '96 by Sayville's Chamber of Commerce.