Man on Mars
- Orange County Accelerator signs on two early-stage innovators. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p24
The article reports on Frugaldoo and Connected Contractors, the two new clients in high technology, high pay job clusters signed by Orange County Business Accelerator in New York.
- Small-shop shake-up. Jones, Sandra // Crain's Chicago Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the impact of the 2000 technology stock meltdown on information technology consulting firms in Chicago, Illinois. Regrouping of mid-tier consultancies; Revamp of marketing strategies; Development of product niches to avoid a repeat of the dot-com shakeup; Shift in software services...
- TECH WATCH. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;03/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p6
Reports on developments in the high technology industries of Chicago, Illinois, as of March 12, 2001. Proposal for a reverse stock split at electronic consultancy firm Worldwide Xceed Group Inc.; Plans of Trans Union LLC to unveil an Internet subsidiary.
- Growing FutureNext needs space. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p3
Reports on developments related to Cleveland, Ohio-based high technology company FutureNext Consulting Inc. as of May 1, 2000. Company background; Company's expansion of its offices.
- High-tech advisors. // Practical Accountant;Oct99, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the increase in the number of accounting firms' servicing United States high technology industries. Curiosity, interest and flexibility as key components in high-technology consulting; Clients' minimal participation in finance planning; Product development's creation of opportunities.
- Participation in qualification review sought. // Electrical & Automation Technology;Oct/Nov2008, p4
The article presents the Electrotechnology Industry Training Organisation (ETITO) of New Zealand and its request for representatives to the advisory group from the electrical automation industry in its effort to review the National Certificate in Industrial Measurement and Control and its...
- Making that Latin connection. Waltzer // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/15/99, Vol. 46 Issue 42, p2A
Profiles Long Island, New York-based technology consultant, Rene Valverde. Valverde's popularity among high technology companies; Acquaintance with key Latin American government officials; Work in starting businesses in Latin America.
- The business of providing IT consulting services. Lejfer, Sidney C. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p22
Explains how an information technology consulting firm operates. Need for exceptional management to grow; Various changes in the business environment; Cost of training a consultant; Education and training of staffs on how to sell and implement web solutions in a short period; Knowledge about...
- A MARKETING WHIZ RETURNS. Kelleher, Kevin // Fortune;9/16/2013, Vol. 168 Issue 5, p48
The article profiles high-technology industry executive Satjiv Chahil as of 2013, outlining his career history including marketing positions at computer companies Apple and Hewlett-Packard and discussing his creation of a consulting firm focused on facilitating partnering among businesses.