The Kids Are Alright
- Time is right for event mags. Donovan, Karen // Crain's New York Business;08/04/97, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p2
Discusses the success of the `Time Out New York' magazine, which made its debut in New York City, New York, during September 1995. Number of New Yorkers who purchase the magazine weekly; Comments from Martin S. Walker, president of the magazine consultancy Walker Communications; Information on...
- `Time Out New York' has an attribute. Sacharow, Anya // MediaWeek;10/2/95, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p28
Reports on the advertising campaign of the `Time Out New York' listings guide.
- Time Out secures financing. L.M. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;6/15/95, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p33
Reports that `Time Out New York' magazine, the soon-to-be launched American edition, has secured financing from a consortium of private investors. Hiring of Cyndi Stivers as editor in chief; Content format.
- New Yorkers starting to make time for Time Out. Diuguid, Carol // Variety;8/19/96, Vol. 364 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the `Time Out New York' magazine's circulation in New York City. Numbers claimed by publisher Vaughan Tebbe; Comments by industry observers.
- Restaurateurs take `time out' to pick up best-in-field awards. Prewitt // Nation's Restaurant News;11/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 46, p62
Presents highlights of the 1999 Eating & Drinking Awards ceremony in New York hosted by `Time Out New York' magazine. Restaurants nominated in various categories; Launching of the first restaurant dining guide.
- Mediaweek Magazine Monitor. Granatstein, Lisa; Lefevre, Lori // MediaWeek;06/14/99, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p52
Presents statistical data on year-to-date pages of periodicals in the United States as of June 14, 1999. Comparison with the 1998 statistics; Market strength of `Time Out New York' magazine.
- TIME OUT NEW YORK. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p44
The article announces that the periodical "Time Out New York" has received the Ozzie award 2009 for the Best Use of Digital Imagery from "Folio."
- Work commitment: Conceptual and methodological developments for the management of human resources. Morrow, Paula C.; McElroy, James C. // Human Resource Management Review;Fall2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p177
Editorial. Focuses on the work commitment conceptual and methodological developments for the management of human resources. Importance of people in an organizational success and failure; Restoration on the credibility of behavioral sciences in business colleges; Overview on the issue of 'Human...
- The newest team member wasn't a team player. Cutler, W. Gale // Research Technology Management;Jul/Aug1996, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p57
Presents a hypothetical human resource problem. Dealing with an employee who fails to perform as a team member.