- MARKETING THE MEETING DEPARTMENT. Gecker, Rachel // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p10
The article presents the strategy of Thrivent Financial's Event Planning Department which aims to improve their team's internal image by developing a microsite. It is a page on Thrivent's Web site with its own URL which includes contact information, instructions on how to work with the planning...
- A CONVERSATION With... // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;2013, Issue 4, p8
The article presents an interview with Tim P. Schmidt, managing partner at financial services company Thrivent Financial, who discusses what brings him to have a career in financial services, the most rewarding and challenging that he finds in his role, and his seven Fs.
- Newsletter. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p61
An interview with Dan Young, Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) vice president for membership is presented. When asked about the biggest changes in the industry in the past five years, he zeroed in on the attitude of incentive qualifiers toward travel. Creating more with less,...
- Virtual Risk, Real Reward. Hall, Alison // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;1/31/2012, p2
This article offers ideas on planning a hybrid business meeting. It reflects on the National Sales Meeting held by Thrivent Financial at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minnesota in November 2011. It identifies three main areas of the business plan: logistics, marketing and costs. In...
- Thrivent Fund Prospers Under New Management. PAUL KATZEFF // Investors Business Daily;9/4/2014, pA07
Thrivent Large Cap Growth is a reminder of how new managers can herald a change in a
- Ribbon cuttings. // St. Charles Journal;2/6/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 6, pA5
Photographs of ribbon cutting ceremonies of Thrivent Financial and Elite Framing and Digital Arts to celebrate their new locations in Oâ€™Fallon, Missouri are presented.
- Product Suite of Mutual Funds and Variable Subaccounts Announced. Cusatis, Christine // Advisor Today;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses the release of the software suite Income Plus Funds from Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- Thrivent Applies to Convert to Credit Union. Kline, Alan // American Banker;1/17/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p11
The article gives information about bank holding company Thrivent Financial for Lutherans which applied to the U.S. National Credit Union Administration to convert Thrivent Financial Bank to a federally chartered credit union.
- Thrivent Financial not for Lutherans only. // Christian Century;4/30/2014, Vol. 131 Issue 9, p17
The article reports that financial services provider Thrivent Financial decided to accept applications from Christians belonging to other denominations aside from the Lutheran Church.