Think About the Platform
- PSIM Software Helped Protect National Mall During Fourth of July Celebrations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2011 Supplement, Vol. 48 Issue S3, p18
The article focuses on the security tool physical security information management (PSIM) software from VidSys Inc. which was used to monitor and manage the security during the annual Fourth of July celebration at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.
- Digital Shuffle. Dollarhide, Maya // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2015, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p176
The article offers news briefs from security systems industry as of May 2015. Topics discussed include launch of website of Vidsys located at www.vidsys.com, the electronic books and blogs offered by Ackerman Security on its website, and the 2015 ESX (Electronic Security Expo) to be held in...
- Showcases. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 38, p12
The article evaluates several security systems and devices including the EZVRA Video Digital Recorder (VDR) by Speco Technologies, VIDSYS by VidSys Inc., and Honeywell Video Management System by Honeywell Video Systems.
- Motorola chips into $10M funding round for security sw startup. Taylor, Colleen // Electronic News;5/28/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p15
The article reports on the $100 million in funding for VidSys Inc. provided by Motorola Inc. VidSys provides physical security information management (PSIM) solutions for various organizations. The funding will be used for the sales, marketing and product development initiatives of VidSys....
- New Updates to Management Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p109
The article evaluates several video management and physical security information management (PSIM) systems including the VIDOS Video Management System from Bosch Security Systems Inc., the RiskShield and VidShield applications from VidSys Inc., and the Avigilon Control Center 4.0 surveillance...
- 5 Five-Minute TECH QUIZ. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2006, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p41
A quiz concerning wireless security systems is presented.
- Manage Large Card Holder Databases. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p50
The article offers brief information on Access Control's two door controller.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;2/16/1976, Vol. 51 Issue 52, p120
An excerpt is presented from an article in "Fort Smith Southwest Times Record" about the problem of building a better alert system on a Monday.
- Overload and Fuzzy Alarms. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2003, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p66
Looks into the techniques used to maximize dispatch and response personnel in the security systems industry in the U.S. Utilization of filtering; Importance of automating; Advantages in prioritizing.