Beyond Rewind and View
- Deciding to grow. Brodsky, Norm // Inc.;Mar2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p33
Presents an article on how businesses can grow in their field. Importance of adopting business strategy in ensuring the success of a business; Example of an experience of a company in store operations; Approaches in maintaining the viability of a business.
- Leading Change. Matejka, Ken; Murphy, Al (Punch) // Leadership Excellence;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p9
This article describes the main tasks of leading a strategic initiative. The tasks are crafting and communicating a compelling business case change story, and reducing the potential barriers to successful implementation.
- Get serious about serving your customers. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/20/2009, Issue 323999, p9
The author reflects on being serious in building and managing business. He asserts how the projection of seriousness improve the way one makes business and improves sales. He indicates how serious he is in improving his business, finances, and sales through aiming for success. Factors that made...
- From Strategy to Action. Hallinan, Eric // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2004, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p113
Presents an article on strategic planning in business management. Factors that contribute to the success of a business enterprise; Activities involved in implementing a strategic plan; Importance of understanding strategic implementation in attaining the goals of a corporation.
- ORGANIZATION RULES. Benson, Mark // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jan2009, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p30
The author shares the importance of organizing in the business enterprise in order to achieve success. The author shares his experience of formulating strategic planning for Laundromat in which he handles the challenges of work demand in the business. He added that the concept of organizing...
- Leveraging Your Sales Career. Duncan, Todd M. // American Salesman;Apr2003, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the need to practice leveraging in order to achieve success in business sales. Characteristics of individuals businesspeople should contact; Importance of a commitment to one's dreams and goals; Considerations in exercising associate leveraging.
- Just SURVIVING. Colyer, Sarah // Travel Weekly Australia;2/13/2009, Issue 105, p10
The article focuses on the need for travel agents and agencies to specialise in order to ensure business success in light of the current economic conditions in Australia as of February 2009. It notes that mature travel agents who are communicating their expertise to a well-defined customer base...
- Know More, DO MORE. Chang, Nancy S. Q.; Gagliardi, Frank A. // Quality Progress;Jan2011, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p32
The article focuses on the significance of an effective learning program to organizational success. The author stresses that effective learning programs allows the company to deal with market changes, new trends and technologies. He relates the topic to the government's project which illustrate...
- The future is not what it used to be. Kourdi, Jeremy // Professional Manager;Mar2010, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p26
The article discusses the significance of scenario planning towards a successful organizational management in Great Britain. It stresses that scenario planning is an important tool for business in which one can be able to appreciate the implications of business change. It mentions that in...