Master Team Builder
- Bond seeks ties with schools. // FoodService Director;3/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
Presents an interview with Rod Bond, president of the School Services division of Sodexho USA, regarding the efforts of the company to educate self-operating school districts. Significance of foodservice and facilities management education to students; Reason behind the need for districts to...
- Welsh breakfast for school children. Hubbard, Ben // Education (14637073);11/14/2003, Issue 120, p1
Reports on the plan accepted by the Welsh Assembly as of November 14, 2003 to provide Welsh children with free breakfasts at schools. Importance of children eating a proper breakfast; Types of food included in the breakfast; Number of schools in Wales which offer breakfasts.
- Rise and Shine. // Current Health 2;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p6
This article offers advice on a healthy breakfast.
- Break Out the BREAKFAST. // Current Health 1;Oct2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
This article discusses the importance of having a healthy breakfast.
- What I Ate This Morning. // New York;6/9/2008, p40
The article lists the names of various people with the foods they ate for breakfast including scrambled eggs, bacon, and muffins.
- Lodging in Greenville & Sumter. Harmon, Dan // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Spring2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p63
Features various bed and breakfast accommodations in South Carolina. Description of the environment; Details on the room rates; Information on the breakfast menus.
- QUINN'S FREECHAMPAGNE BRUNCH. Morgan, Tara // Boise Weekly;8/11/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p21
The article reports that Quinn's Restaurant and Lounge offers free bottle of champagne with every two meals ordered off the breakfast menu on Sundays in Vista Avenue in Boise, Idaho.
- Just Add Eggs. GLAZER, FERN // Nation's Restaurant News;8/9/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 16, p34
the article focuses on the new offerings introduced by several restaurants in their breakfast menus that are built on their existing menus.
- BATTER UP! Lydecker, Toni // Restaurant Business;12/01/1997, Vol. 96 Issue 23, p62
Focuses on menu planning for breakfasts in restaurants in the United States. Importance of top-notch ingredients and innovative specialties at Lynn's Paradise Cafe; Emphasis on product consistency and a modest level of innovation at Village Inn Restaurants; Inclusion of regional ingredients at...