- Grass Valley Group expands repertoire at NAB '95. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;3/3/95, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p7
Reports on Grass Valley Group's (GVG) planned product launchings for NAB '95, to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 9 to 13, 1995. GVG's corporate connection to its parent company Tektronix; Restructuring moves at Tektronix; Introduction of GVG's VideoDesktop Personal Production Suite...
- Production switcher. Luff, John // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2002, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p88
Introduces the Model 100 production switcher from the Grass Valley Group. Features of the product; Advantages of the model; Standardization of an operator interface.
- AUTOMATED CONTENT REPURPOSING AND MULTIDISTRIBUTION SYSTEM. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Aug2011, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p25
The article presents information on the automated content repurposing and multidistribution system MediaFUSE 2.0 from Grass Valley Group Inc.
- GVG down under in OB. // TVB Europe;Oct2001, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the orders received by Grass Valley Groups from television broadcasting companies. Names of the companies that placed orders; Broadcasting products that were ordered.
- France 3 changes Profile. // TVB Europe;May2003, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on the efforts of French broadcaster France 3 to transform into a server-based infrastructure using Grass Valley PVS 1000 Profile XP Media Platform.
- Grass Valley and Vitec Group show fibre. Pennington, Adrian // TVB Europe;Jun2011, p20
The article offers brief information on the transmission pack that can transmit 3G signals both on triacx and fibers from Grass Valley Group Inc., HDFA-200 optical fiber from Sony Corp. and DSLR cameras from Vitec Group PLC.
- Tek absorbs Grass Valley subsidiary. // Electronic News (10616624);2/12/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2103, p65
Reports on the merger of Tektronix's Grass Valley Group Inc. subsidiary into the parent company. Layoffs resulting from the move; Development of competitive products for the broadcast and post-production markets.
- Fire forces Grass Valley evacuation. // Electronic News;8/15/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2027, p56
Reports that employees at the Grass Valley, California-based Grass Valley Group, a subsidiary of Tektronix, were evacuated due to a grass fire on August 7, 1994. Closure of all roads leading to the facility until August 9, 1994.
- Robert Leo Wilson. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/31/93, Vol. 123 Issue 22, p75
Profiles Robert Leo Wilson, president and chief executive officer of Grass Valley Group Inc. Employment at Allied Signal's Ampex; Ampex's dropping of the development of Sony's D-1 format; Appointment at Grass Valley; Pushing for greater interconnectivity among equipment; Format wars as bad for...