Taking a more direct approach
- Songwon announces the expansion of its antioxidants capacity. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Dec2010, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p59
The article reports on the expansion of the antioxidants capacity of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. from 55,000 to 70,000 tons.
- Songwon back in the black. Beacham, Will // ICIS Chemical Business;6/22/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 25, p26
The article focuses on the financial performance and business plans of Korean antioxidant maker Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. It states that Songwon, which suffered losses caused by the expense of building and running its new plant in South Korea, is planning to build a blending plant in the...
- SONGWON CHANGES DIRECTION. Kovac, Matt // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;10/2/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 12, p18
The article reports the intention of building a new phenolic and phosphate plant by South Korea based manufacturer of antioxidant, Songwon Industrial, in order to widen its product range and also to make its entry into new markets. The article also highlights the company's plan of completing a...
- Clariant, Songwon ending partnership. Toloken, Steve // Plastics News;10/9/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p20
The article focuses on the termination of the partnership between Muttenz, Switzerland-based Clariant International Ltd. and Ulsan, South Korea-based Songwon Industrial Co. The plastics additives makers, which worked together in the antioxidants market, have decided to invest separately in the...
- DIGEST. // Chemical Week;9/27/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 32, p51
The article offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. Clariant International and Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. have agreed to end their cooperation in antioxidants as of January 31, 2008. Lubrizol has entered into an agreement to sell its manufacturing site in Bromborough, England to...
- Investing in the Future. // Chemical Week;11/29/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 29, p23
The article discusses the plan of Songwon Industrial to increase its exposure in the global plastic stabilizers market, particularly antioxidants. In October 2010, two joint ventures have been entered into by Songwon to raise its profile in markets such as the Mideast, China and India. Under its...
- Songwon set to begin operations at new US plant for one-pack system products. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;May2013, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p80
The article reports on the new one-pack systems (OPS) plant of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd. in the U.S. that is set to begin operations in April 2013.
- Clariant forms South Korea JV in pigments. // Colourage;Jul99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p62
Announces the joint venture formed by Clariant with South Korea's Songwon Color.
- Songwon announces the expansion of its new isobutylene facility. // Chemical Business;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p73
The article reports on the expanded capacity of Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.'s isobutylene (IBL) production plant at the Maean complex in South Korea to 40,000 tons from 30,000 tons.