Making the Most of the Spa
- Making the Most of the Spa. Hall, Alison // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2007, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p103
An interview with Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa's spa director, Kellie Carriker, is presented. When asked about how meeting planners can ensure that their spa appointments will go smoothly, she suggests for them to block it ahead of time to avoid any conflict. She also cites two spa...
- Faster (and better). Owen, David // Golf Digest;Aug2001, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p93
Relates experiences on participating in the 100 Holes in One Day for Junior Golf, charitable golf marathon at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa in Miami, Florida. Technique used with partner golf teacher Jim McLean; List of golf courses used during the marathon; Advantages provided by mode of...
- Marketwatch. // Travel Agent;1/29/96, Vol. 278 Issue 8, p95
Reports that Hyatt Regency Kauai Resort & Spa in Hawaii will host the MasterCard PGA Grand Slam of Golf tournament on November 12-13, 1996.
- Mystic relaxation. Bair, Betsy; Brewer, Barbara L. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p79
Focuses on the Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa in Mystic, Connecticut. Popularity among meeting planners.
- MEET THE GREENS. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p40
The article presents the highlights of the 7th Annual Meet the Greens Golf Invitational and Marketplace held at the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort in Puerto Rico from December 4 to 7, 2008. The event was hosted by the Puerto Rico Convention Bureau. Twenty-five meeting professionals participated in...
- THE 5TH Annual LAS VEGAS CORPORATE INVITATIONAL GOLF TOURNAMENT. Kovaleski, Dave // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jul2004, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p70
Highlights the 5th Annual Las Vegas Corporate Invitational Golf Tournament, which was held in April 2004. Participation by corporate meeting and incentive planners and area hoteliers and meeting service providers; Sponsors of the event; Attendees' chance to network at an event designed to...
- 2010 THE ULTIMATE GOLF TOURNAMENT PLANNER. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Apr2010, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p25
The article presents a project checklist and timeline to help one pull off a successful golf tournament in the U.S. It mentions that the responsibilities are assigned to three people including the tournament chairperson, the marketing or advertising manager and the planning director/meeting...
- Why did it happen? Strege, John; Sirak, Ron // Golf World;03/05/99, Vol. 52 Issue 30, p24
Analyzes the results of 1999 WGC-Andersen Consulting World Match Play at La Costa Resort and Spa in Carlsbad, California. Players who were eliminated; Performance of key golfers; Factors that may have contributed to the results.
- Match makers. Antonini, John // Golf World;2/15/2002, Vol. 55 Issue 29, p50
Previews the 2002 World Golf Championships-Accenture Match Play Championship golf tournament at La Costa Resort & Spa in Carlsbad, California on February 20-24, 2002. Golfers who will be missing the event; Information on the players who qualified for the event.