- INDUSTRIAL INCENTIVES: THE RESPONSE FROM THE PROFESSION. Miller, Mark M. // Economic Development Review;Winter99, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p33
Provides information on the 1999 American Economic Development Council Research Forum, which highlighted industrial incentives. Definition of industrial incentives; Evolution of industrial incentives; Principals of sound practice on industrial incentives.
- ICE Conference. // CEI Asia;Jul/Aug2014, p8
The article offers information on the Incentive Conference & Event Society (ICE) Annual Conference and Awards to be held in Bali, Indonesia from November 12-14, 2014.
- FICP PROFILE. Kerr, Patricia // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p33
An interview with Patricia Kerr, director for distribution sales support at Manulife and the incoming 2008 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) president, is presented. The relationship she developed with hospitality partners helped her to source out the best hotels and locations for...
- MEETINGS NOTES. // Business Travel World;Sep2004, p45
Presents news briefs on meetings in England as of September 2004. Sailing ships for hospitality and team building events launched by ship charter company Red Sky Sailing; Information on the National Incentive Show in Birmingham; Award won by Paul former managing director of the Commonwealth...
- CEI Summit to welcome buyers and suppliers in Shanghai. // CEI Asia;Feb2014, p5
The article offers information on the Conferences, Events, and Incentives (CIE) Summit to be held in Shanghai, China on March 13, 2014.
- Thirty-One Varieties of Bagels a Big Winner in Massachusetts. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Aug2003, Vol. 92 Issue 8, p42
Focuses on the recognition of Blue Moon Bakery for winning for several awards in Massachusetts. Increase on the product lines of the companies; Selection of different bread varieties; Level of profitability.
- Queen's Award for International Trade Awarded to British Water Testing and Colour Measurement Company. // Asian Environmental Technology;Apr/May2015, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p3
The article announces that water testing and colour measurement company Tintometer Ltd in Great Britain received Queen's Award for growth in overseas earnings on April 21, 2015 and mentions views of Managing Director Chris Counsell.
- AMWAY'S MEGA MELBOURNE INCENTIVE. // Spice;2/1/2013, Issue 1, p44
The article discusses the Amway India Leadership Seminar, the largest Indian incentive group ever hosted in Melbourne, Victoria in December 2012.
- QLD on show to NSW. // Travel Daily;7/16/2012, p6
The article offers information on the Tourism Queensland Independent Travel Organization (ITO) and incentive workshop to be held on July 17, 2012 in Menzies Hotel located in Sydney, New South Wales.