- Helly Hansen gets radical with new website. // WSA: Performance & Sports Materials;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p52
This article highlights the new features of the Web site of outdoor clothing brand Helly Hansen. The features include information on the complete range of technical clothing and a global storefinder tool for locating specialist retailers around the world.
- Women's enlarged at Hansen. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/29/1998, Vol. 175 Issue 18, p8
Deals with the sports apparel for women at Helly Hansen U.S., a subsidiary of Helly Hansen ASA of Norway. Target market of the company's offerings for fall 1998; Price range of the items on sale; Items included in the collection.
- TRACKING APPAREL TECHNOLOGY TRENDS. Barrett, Michael // Apparel Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, Special Section p2
The article discusses the results of a survey about the trends in apparel technology. In the apparel sector, globalization impacted the supply side of the business long before it did the retail landscape. As companies continue migrating sourcing and manufacturing operations to international...
- Name redresses Helly Hanson. // Design Week;6/27/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p6
Reports on the redesigning of the packaging for outdoor clothing brand Helly Hansen's base layer range by Name as of June 2002. Purpose of rationalizing the product range into three pack formats; Goal of the redesign work; Concept of the design.
- Lose the suit. Kate, Nancy Ten // American Demographics;Apr98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p31
Provides information on a survey on the trend of wearing casual clothes in the United States workplace. Statistical data; Implication of the trend to consumers and the clothing industry; Information resources.
- Embroidery problems: Production, price. D'Innocenzio, Anne; Williamson, Rusty // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/13/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 72, p16
Highlights trends in moderate sportswear industry in the United States as of October 13, 1999. Addition of hand-embroidered touches to selected offerings; Continued demand for embroidered silk dresses and vests; Challenges facing manufacturers; Fashion trends for fall and spring.
- The Big Fish Should Keep Biting. Clark, Evan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/3/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 113, p8
Discusses the outlook for the sportswear sector for 2004. Competition in the better-priced segment because of brand launches; Value of the total women's sportswear market; Impact on the industry of the growth of the U.S. economy; Large vendors' acquisition of new brands and expansion into...
- Right Turn. Mendoza, Deirdre // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/28/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 39, WWDMagic p44
Presents an outlook for moderate sportswear houses in the United States in year 2000. Increase in business; Focus on price points and textured fabrics; Fashion trends.
- Norwegian clothing maker opens second Utah store. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/11/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p7
Reports on the opening of a retail store by Helly Hansen, a Norweigan manufacturer of protective clothing, in Park City, Utah. Number of stores planned to be open by the company across the U.S.; Percentage of Helly Hansen's business that is North American; Background of Helly Hansen.