Five Questions for Jeff Chester
- view from new york. Donaton, Scott // Ad Age Global;Jan2001, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p10
Deals with the implication of the collapse of the dot-com business. Benefit offered by the Internet on the life of people; Cause of the the collapse of dot-com companies; Expected investment of dot-com companies; Predicted growth of advertising spending on the Internet in the United States.
- Market Correction Won't Deter Dot.com Spending. Schwartz, Matthew // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;6/1/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on advertising spending on Internet-focused publications in the United States. Effects of market correction on advertising revenue for Internet-based titles.
- WHY DID YOU THINK THEY WOULD WORK? Bradner, Scott // Network World;01/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p34
No abstract available.
- What future for online? McNickel, David // AdMedia;May2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p25
Focuses on the use of the Internet as an advertising medium in New Zealand. Advantages of Web advertising; Decline in the response rate towards electronic mail marketing; Comparison of the Internet advertising status with the fate of dot-com companies.
- A look at the U.K.'s rich-media ad-vantage. Fairburn, Stella // Advertising Age International;08/09/99, p6
Looks at Web-based companies' advantage of rich-media advertising in Great Britain. Brand recognition in the Internet's evolution; Users' response to electronic medium's interactivity; Broadcast-quality video, audio and animation.
- Managing the downside after the dot-com debacle. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week;12/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p25
Discusses the role of the advertising sector in supporting their Internet-based clients. State of the advertising industry; Impact of the rise in the number and popularity of Internet-based companies on the advertising industry; Flaw in the business model used by most Internet companies.
- Trust and quality are key to thriving on the web today. Vinton, Marcus // Marketing (00253650);6/14/2001, p12
Comments on developments related to Internet advertising as of June 14, 2001. Collapse of the Internet industry; Tips on achieving success in Internet advertising.
- Bits. // MediaWeek;07/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p20
Reports on developments concerning the Internet advertising industry in the United States as of July 13, 1998. Includes Excite's launch of a careers network to build on its database of classifieds that includes auctions, autos and real estate; Princess Cruises' hiring of Grey Advertising to...
- BENCHMARKS. // B to B;06/05/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p46
Provides information on business-to-business Web advertising from May 8 through May 21, 2000. Top Web product/service segments; Top 10 b-to-b Web ads; Top 10 b-to-b Web advertisers.