Five Questions for Eloise Schmitz
- Charter urges calm. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/8/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 42, p8
Reports the financial status of Charter Communication in Saint Louis, Missouri. Issue on the confidence of shareholders of the sales of the company; Discussions on the employment agreement; Presentation of the operation of the company.
- MAKING ALLEN WRENCH. Kramer, Staci D.; Neel, K.C.; Scanlon, Mavis // Cable World (10427228);10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the operational status of Charter Communications as of October 2002. Challenges being faced by the company; Instability of the company's stocks; Reputation of the company in the perspective of analysts.
- Despite a Muffed Bond in '03, Charter Looks Good. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Charter Communications Inc. led the roster of telecommunication companies in the United States with favorable bond issues in 2003. High yields posted by the telecommunication sector; Development of a stronger resistance to risk by many investors according to bond market analysts.
- IN FOR A TUNE-UP. // Cable World (10427228);6/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p10
Presents information on the stock performance of Charter Communications in June 2003. Ways to boost the performance of the company; Digital penetration of Charter.
- Rating Agency Moody's Sees Charter 'Default' Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;12/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 49, p23
The article reports that the Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered its probability-of-default rating on Charter Communications Inc. to Ca from Caa2 on December 12, 2008. It states that the sudden fall on the rating of the cable company means that Moody's has seen a default which could be...
- Charter Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis. // Charter Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;2006, p1
A company profile of Charter Communications Inc., a broadband communications company and cable operator in the U.S., is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with the key facts including contact information, number of employees and revenues. A SWOT analysis is provided which...
- Company Overview. // Charter Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;2006, p4
A company overview of Charter Communications Inc., a broadband communications company and cable operator in the U.S., is presented. The company is headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri and primarily operates in the U.S. Information about the financial performance of the company that includes...
- SWOT Analysis. // Charter Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis;2006, p5
A business analysis of Charter Communications Inc., a broadband communications company and cable operator in the U.S., is provided. Having strong market position and consistent revenue growth are among the company's strengths. Weak returns on assets and investments, and declining cash flow from...
- Business/Finance:. // CableFAX Daily;9/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 189, p4
The article presents the announcements of EchoStar DBS and Charter. Debt securities worth $500 million is being offered by EchoStar DBS for the company's redemption of outstanding Floating Rate Senior Notes. The financial data of Charter for 2005 and the first quarter of 2006 are posted in the...