THROUGH THE WIRE
- CTO Fawaz Exits Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the resignation of Marwan Fawaz as chief technology officer (CTO) of Charter Communications Inc. on March 25, 2011 and the appointment of former Cox Communications CTO Chris Bowick as interim CTO in connection with Fawaz' resignation.
- No pictures, please. Russell, Deborah // Billboard;10/9/93, Vol. 105 Issue 41, p46
Reports on the arrest of MTV Networks chairman/chief executive officer Tom Freston and other company executives in Vietnam. Espionage charges against the executives for photographing some government vehicles.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p20
The article presents several photographs related to events in the U.S. cable and multimedia industry as of October 28, 2013 including one with Marwan Fawaz of Time Warner Cable taking part in the Network Ops Panel of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Cable-Tec Expo held in...
- MARWAN FAWAZ. // Communications Technology;Oct2009 Supplement, p7
An interview with Marwan Fawaz, chief technical officer and executive vice president of Charter Communications Inc. is presented. When asked about the impact of the March 2009 bankruptcy filing on their business, Fawaz says that the restructuring process did not hinder Charter from offering...
- Vision. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Jan2005, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p20
The article reports on a new management and a new Chief Telecommunications Officer Marwan Fawaz, at Adelphia Inc., who moved ahead on a daunting turnaround project. Led by Fawaz, Adelphia's engineering efforts have become more than a story about a technical facelift. Those efforts have also...
- Marwan on... // CED;Jan2005, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p28
This article presents the view of Adelphia Inc.'s chief telecommunications officer Marwan Fazan on various communication technology. As he says about PacketCable VoIP: "We're in initials now. Once we go through the trials, testing and evaluations, we'll go into launches in 2005, We haven't said...
- 2009 CABLE TECH WISH LIST. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;12/21/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 47, p30
The article features the wishes of executives in the cable technology firm Charter in the U.S. Marwan Fawaz, chief technological officer (CTO), wants to have a third generation Enhanced TV Binary Interchange Format (3-D EBIF) applications. Moreover, Bob Blackburn, senior director of digital...
- Google Shakes Up Motorola Team. // Multichannel News;7/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p4
The article announces that Marwan Fawaz was appointed as executive vice president of telecommunications equipment corporation Motorola Mobility Inc.
- Tackier of Technology's Challenges. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p56
The article announces that executive vice president and chief technology officer of Charter Communications Inc., Marwan Fawaz has received the 2010 Vanguard Award for Science & Technology from the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA).