Murdoch's Next Space
- Building a better Fox. // Advertising Age;6/6/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 24, p54
Interviews News Corp. Chairman Rupert Murdoch regarding the acquisition of new Fox affiliates. Domino effect on the broadcasting industry in general of Murdoch's surprise investment in New World Entertainment; Views on the Federal Communications Commission's review of his announced alliance...
- 'We Can't Back Down' // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);2/17/2003 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 141 Issue 7, p60
Presents an interview with Rupert Murdoch of News Corp. Topics covered including war with Iraq, U.S. President George W. Bush, Tony Blair, and the AOL-Time Warner merger.
- New MySpace' narrows focus to entertainment. // Chicago Citizen;11/10/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 33, p15
The article reports that online social hub MySpace owned by News Corp. will relaunch its new website to provide music, videos, and celebrity news for online users.
- The Murdoch map. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;10/07/96, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p1
Presents an interview with Rupert Murdoch, the leader of News Corporation, a $23 billion media empire. Murdoch's plans for rolling out Fox News and Fox Kids globally; His global plan for News Corporation; Cost to launch Fox News and develop Fox Kids; When JSkyB will be profitable; Murdoch's...
- MySpace makeover. Littleton, Cynthia // Daily Variety;6/13/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the developments surrounding the web site MySpace. Web site owner News Corp. will be unveiling a massive redesign of its web site and technical functions on the third week of June 2008. Moreover, the changes include navigation upgrade, userprofile editing and search...
- The wonder's still in the wireless. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/24/94, Vol. 124 Issue 4, p20
Presents an interview with News Corp. Chairman and Chief Executive Rupert Murdoch on the electronic superhighway. Wireless broadcasting's parity on the information superhighway; Maneuvering strategies on Fox Broadcasting Co.'s (FBC) fourth to first ranking; News Corp. and FBC's unlikelihood for...
- Murdoch's new life. Shawcross, William // Vanity Fair;Oct99, Issue 470, p268
Interviews News Corp. mogul Rupert Murdoch. Health routine; Divorce of wife Anna; Relationship with Chinese fiance Wendi Deng; Relationship with other business moguls Ted Turner, Bill Gates and Michael Eisner.
- Dueling e-mail expiration dates. Weinberg, Nathan // eWeek;5/1/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p30
The article provides information regarding expiration dates on electronic mail accounts from systems such as Hotmail, Windows Live Mail, and Gmail.
- If you must tweet, be smart about it. // Administrative Professional Today;Jul2010, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p3
The article presents the easy way to sign up on Twitter.com and the advantages of the free messaging tool in the business.