Q&A: Off to Asia
- Paging Dr. Doom. Rosato, Donna // Money;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p72A
Presents an interview with Morgan Stanley's chief economist, Stephen Roach. Forecasting is as much art as it is science. Two people can look at the tea leaves and come up with a very different future. But job growth is pathetically anemic, and wages and salaries have barely grown in this...
- Morgan Stanley Unit Appoints Tech Chief. Toonkel, Jessica // American Banker;3/9/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 47, p10
Informs that Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Online has promoted Darrel Davis to executive vice president and chief technology officer. Career background; Tasks; Division structure.
- Morgan Stanley Appoints Gautam Bhandari as Head of Infrastructure Team. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/27/2008, p3
The article announces that Gautum Bhandari was appointed to lead Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners' infrastructure investment team in India, the Middle East and the Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Morgan Stanley's Devlin to Lead Public Finance Dept. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p6
Reports on the decision of Morgan Stanley to promote Eugene Devlin from head of the public power group in the municipal department to become the head of the firm's public finance department. Predecessor; Plan by Devlin to continue serving as the head of the power group in addition to the...
- Morgan Stanley Grows Consulting Team. // Plan Advisor News;2014, p39
The article announces the career developments of several investment professionals from Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. including Christophe Venuti, Bryan Mountain, and Marc Roggenkamp for the position of institutional consulting director.
- Morgan Stanley shuffles top Asia ranks. Jönsson, Anette; Anand, Sameera // FinanceAsia;Apr2011, p20
The article announces several promotions at Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. including Wei Christianson and William Strong to co-chief executive officers and Gokul Laroia to the head of equities for Asia.
- Winning on Wall Street. Clarke, Caroline V. // Black Enterprise;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p104
Presents an interview with Afro-American Carla Harris, managing director at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, about the lessons she has learned in her life. Academic achievements; Contributions as head of her firm's Equity Private Placement Group; Reason she spent time mentoring and coaching others;...
- Morgan Stanley's 2010: A 'Strategic' Year for M&A. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/15/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p1
An interview with Michael Boublik, chairman of the Morgan Stanley & Co.'s merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the U.S. is presented. He recounts the growth of M&A activities in the country and examines how financial companies are working hard to get on the positive track. He shares...
- Goldfish. // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2006, p75
The article presents an interview with Charlotte Hog, managing director Morgan Stanley Co. & Inc.'s Great Britain credit card business. When asked about the main marketing challenge faced by him, he says that they are competing with debit cards, credit cards and cash. Hog informed that there are...