Gaspin: Making All NBCU's Pieces Fit
- Buyer's Guide. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Oct2009, p83
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the identification of high-fidelity, home cinema kit and digital televisions.
- TELLY SCOPE. // Truck & Driver;Oct2009, p78
The article evaluates the AVerMedia AVerTV Hybrid + FM Volar package for viewing television through a laptop.
- Editorial. George Dawei Guo // Westminster Papers in Communication & Culture;Mar2010, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the communication policy in China, the Chinese digital rights management (DRM), and the digital television switchover in China.
- EUROS SET TO OUTSTRIP U.S. IN DIGITAL. Clarke, Steve // Variety;8/28/2006, Vol. 404 Issue 2, p32
The article reports that the digital television market in Europe will overtake the U.S. by the end of 2006. It is estimated that 65 million Euro households will have hooked up to digital services compared with 59.5 million in the U.S. Great Britain is the only Euro country that has more than...
- DIGITAL TELEVISION: DVB-T and Dolby chosen by Singapore. // Image Technology;Jul/Aug1999, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the competition between two digital terrestrial television systems, the European-developed DVB-T and the U.S.-developed ATSC system. Proponents of each system are trying to encourage as many countries as possible to adopt their system. This is because the consequential...
- Mobile DTV Moves Forward at CES. // TV Technology;2/1/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p6
The article highlights the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in the U.S., featuring mobile digital television (DTV) products.
- Editorial. Iosifidis, Petros // International Journal of Digital Television;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the scheduling and continuity techniques in digital media, infrastructure for private television development in Great Britain, and the transition to digital television in Greece.
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/9/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
The article presents a calendar of events related to the digital television in the U.S. and Canada from April to May 2007. The Retailvision will be held in Nashville, Tennessee from April 16 to 19. The Connections: The Digital Home Conference and Showcase will be conducted at the Santa Clara...
- The revolution is being televised. Burrowes, Tim // B&T Weekly;4/13/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2604, p13
The article offers information on television advertising in Australia. It is noted that the delivery of television advertising programming to viewers in this country in earlier times was not efficient. The influx of digital television, whether by satellite or cable, caused the switching to be...