Q&A: Keeping Pace on the Sidelines
- Big names put bets on ICV Capital. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;6/11/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p20
The article reports that many large institutional investors are betting that ICV Capital Partners LLC is a front-runner in the world of private equity. Investors in ICV's first two funds include the $247.9 billion California Public Employees' Retirement System, $167.2 billion California State...
- Multi-Tasking. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p65
The article features Djena Graves, director of business development at ICV Capital Partners. She handles the firm's investor relations and overall marketing efforts, and also plays a large role in deal sourcing. She was raised in Houston, Texas, after graduating from Florida A&M University with...
- ICV focuses capital on minorities. Fulman, Ricki // Pensions & Investments;9/16/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p8
Reports the goal of ICV Capital Partners, a private equity firm that are owned by minorities in New York. Provision of products and services on the minorities; Plan to operate in the inner city markets; Acquisition of Sterling Foods Inc. by ICV.
- Risk Management For Dummies. Klenk, Jeffrey P. // National Underwriter / P&C;10/24/2005, Vol. 109 Issue 40, p35
Focuses on the vulnerability of corporate directors to personal exposure to claims stemming from their service on boards in the U.S. Effect of the lack of financial integrity and transparency on corporations, employees, shareholders, and institutional investors; Need of the majority of board...
- Venture Group Buys Chung's. // Frozen Food Age;Feb2003, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p11
Presents information on the acquisition of Houston, Texas-based Chung's Foods Inc. by ICV Capital Partners in New York. Details on the approximate revenues of Chung's; Plan of ICV for Chung's; Background of ICV.
- ICV Partners in Baking Play. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p30
This article reports on the plan of ICV Capital Partners to invest in Mallet & Co., a maker of oils, ingredients and equipment used by commercial bakers. The transaction was completed through the effort of ICV president Willie Woods and managing director Ira Moreland. The firm did not disclose...
- CMG's IPO. Hughes, Alan // Black Enterprise;Mar2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p26
Presents news briefs on the finance industry as of March 2003. Information on the initial public offering of Capital Management Group; Acquisition of Chung's Foods of Houston by ICV Capital Partners.
- $300M Handed Out at Virginia Retirement System. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;12/17/2012, p5
The article reports that the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) allocated 250 million U.S. dollars to funds managed by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR) Lending and 30 million U.S. dollars to ICV Capital Partners' ICV III fund at its December 13, 2012 Board meeting.
- CONVERTER NEWS CLIPS. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jun2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p220
Reports on developments of interest to paper converting industry, compiled as of June 2004. Strategic alliance between Eckart GmbH & Co. and MetalFX Technology; Klockner Pentaplast's a acquisition of Petco Division of the Lavergne Group; ICV Capital Partners' acquisition of Creative Packaging...