Looking Back on 100 Years of Employment Law
- Littler opens in Europe with German employment boutique bolt-on. Bernal, Natasha // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/5/2015, p1
The article informs that German employment boutique Vangard has been acquired by U.S. employment giant Littler Mendelson as its first foothold in Europe. It is noted that Littler Global, international arm of Litter Mendelsohn, will take on Vangard's four German-based offices, which in turn...
- Persuader Predicament. SWANTON, MARY // InsideCounsel;Jul2013, Vol. 24 Issue 259, p24
The article focuses on the proposed rule pending in the U.S. Department of Labor that would upend the exemption enjoyed by lawyers from a law requiring those working on union-related cases to disclose their client relationship and related fees. Littler Mendeloson Shareholder Michael Lotito...
- Labor & Employ incut Digest. // InsideCounsel;Nov2015, Vol. 26 Issue 285, p26
The article offers news briefs related to labor and employment law as of November 1, 2015. Redesigning of the 'Visa Bulletin' cards by the U.S. State Department to allow for foreign nationals to apply for their green cards. A survey by labor law firm Littler Mendelson on employee participation...
- Numbers. // InsideCounsel;Feb/Mar2015, Vol. 26 Issue 278, p28
The article presents research and data on litigation, and a quote on labor and employment from Barry Hartstein, co-chair of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Diversity Practice Group at law firm Littler Mendelson. Research discussed include law firm Seyfarth Shaw LLP research showing...
- By the Numbers. // Office Manager Today;Nov2014, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p4
Statistics are presented related to the 2014 annual Executive Employer Survey conducted by the Littler Mendelson, law firm in the U.S., as of November 2014 in which 500 in-house counsel, human resources (HR) professionals and C-suite executives participated.
- Correction. // San Diego Business Journal;3/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
A correction to the article related to the headquarter of the law firm Littler Mendelson PC that was published in the March 11, 2013 issue is presented.
- Labor Law Firm Expands to W.Va. // State Journal (WV);12/23/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p22
The article reports that Littler Mendelson P. C. labor law firm has expanded in West Virginia.
- Health Care Reform Has Most Impact on Workplace. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Sponsor News;2013, p154
The article focuses on the highlights of the "2013 Executive Employer Survey" conducted by employment and labor law firm Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Firm hangs shingle here. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/27/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p15A
The article reports on the opening of the office of Littler Mendelson PC in Indiana.