Kinko's Dials Into Automated Applicant Screening
- Kinko's Ohio plans more store openings. Mooney, Barbara // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/25/95, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p7
Reports that Kinko's of Ohio Inc. has opened a store in Cleveland, Ohio in September 1995, and is looking to open more outlets in the city before the year's end. Plan to relocate its Beachwood and Akron stores; Expansion into New Jersey and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Reason for the company's...
- Kinko's Inc. Goes Green. // Energy User News;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p6
Reports on an announcement made by Kinko's Inc. on February 13, 2003 of a series of agreements that increases its projected annual use of green power.
- Money for nothing; intranet for free. Greene, Tim // Network World;10/20/97, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p6
Reports that Kinko's Inc. have started bundling Internet access with the hourly rental of personal computers in its retail stores. Background information on the company; Plans to use the network to build a secure virtual private Internet Protocol network to connect stores with each other and...
- Sports legends to judge Kinko's express yourself awards. // Westchester County Business Journal;05/03/99, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p20
Reports on the celebrity judges participating in Kinko's Express Yourself Awards program. Includes Lou Holtz; Frank Thomas; Hale Irwin.
- Kinko's adds Hotmail to computers. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;10/20/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 42, p52
Reports on Kinko's Corp. decision to team up with Hotmail to provide high speed Web-based E-mail and communications services. Amount of money Kinko's charges customers for computer use; How the service will be marketed.
- Kinko's plans third local store to locate in River Park Shopping Center. Reynolds, Kelley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/01/98, Issue 322310, p3
Reports on Kinko's Corp.'s plan to open a third store in Fresno, California. Planned size and features; Assessment of the need for another Kinko's store.
- Kinko's closes South Hill store. // Journal of Business (10756124);03/22/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 7, pA6
Reports that California-based Kinko's Inc. has closed its store in South Hill, Washington. Planned consolidation of outlets in the area.
- For Citi, Kinko's deal will test new way to add customers. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;5/27/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 99, p4
Presents information on a pilot program being started by Citicorp company involving Kinko's copy shops. Details on the program; Why Citicorp chose Las Vegas for the launch; Comments from spokesman for Citicorp, Mark Rogers; Number of locations Kinko Incorporated, which is located in Ventura,...
- KINKO'S INCREASES GREEN POWER USE NEARLY 80%. // Industrial Environment;Dec2003, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p5
Reports that Kinko's Inc., a document solutions and business services provider has raised its annual renewable power purchases.