THE INNOVATIVE CROCHETERS OF JEROME, ARIZONA
- Designer Inspirations. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/ 5/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 24, p4
Quotations are presented from fashion designers discussing their 2013 fashion inspirations including designer Lela Rose's love of fairy tales by the Brothers Grimm, designer Maria Cornejo's use of pixellated images, and designer Josie Natori's use of Chinoiserie.
- PROVENCE DRESS. CHAN, DORIS // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p42
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a crocheted Provence dress.
- BRAVE NEW FLOWER SHELL. HUBERT, MARGARET // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a Brave New Flower Shell crocheted dress.
- 10 Interweave Crochet PROJECTS you â™¥. // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p96
A list of the 10 "Interweave" crochet projects that readers like is presented which includes alpine frost scarf, lace dress, and Boteh scarf.
- Designer Inspirations. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/ 6/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 25, p4
The article presents quotations from a series of fashion designers before New York Fashion Week in February 2013, asking what their inspirations are, including Joy Cioci's fascination with the movie "Labyrinth," fashion house Badgley Mischka's love of femmes fatales, and Mara Hoffman's love of...
- Designer Inspirations: (part II). // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 25, p4
The article explains the inspirations behind various fashion designers' 2012 clothing collections, including designers Derek Lam, Carolina Herrera and Rachel Roy.
- BIAS. Leonard, Polly // Selvedge;2016, Issue 73, p3
An introduction to topics discussed within the issue is presented, including one on how contemporary designers are taking inspiration from the 1920s era, another one on the history of the sequin from Elizabethan times and another one on the symbolic power of embroidery in literature.
- Viktor & Rolf. Brown, Ian // Gay Times (09506101);Aug2008, Issue 359, p21
An interview with Dutch fashion designers Viktor and Rolf is presented. The duo reveal that they do not have a fetish for celebrity customers. According to the designers, they use their work in a seemingly biographical way and they always have an idea behind every collection. They note that they...
- Kinder Surprise. Holgate, Mark; Singer, Sally // Vogue;Dec2008, Vol. 198 Issue 12, p214
The article provides information on fashion designer Kinder Aggugini. It cites that Aggugini is a Milanese and he is based in London, England. He has been working at Versace for about seven years. He has been very inspired with the designs of Donatella Versace, Calvin Klein, and John Galliano...