Q&A with Alan Hiebert
- On the case. Cobe, Patricia // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, Special section p2
The article presents information on the features and specifications of processed meats and offers purchasing tips to food service operators. When premium deli sandwiches and platters are a restaurant's focus, whole muscle meats are usually the choice. Although operators prefer purchasing whole...
- Food Safety Problem Solvers. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2006, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p98
The article features food safety-related products chosen by the editors of "Restaurant Hospitality" from those that have been introduced in 2005. FingerArmor cut gloves from Daymark Food Safety Systems protect workers by shielding their hands. SaniSurface table cleaning wipes from Nice-Pak...
- A breathable film that blooms. // National Provisioner;Dec2001, Vol. 215 Issue 12, p66
Features the WalkiFreeze, a cost-effective wrapping film that holds the bloom on frozen meat products. Combination of strength and puncture resistance with clarity and breathability; Significance of the gauge control for bone-in applications; Availability of the film in several gauges depending...
- Why frozen meat is better. LeVaux, Ari // Missoula Independent;5/23/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p24
The article focuses on the nutritional value of frozen meat and discusses various health aspects related to frozen meat.
- A Message From Habitat For Safe Seniors. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);6/10/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p3
The article presents a message from the executive director of Habitat for Safe Seniors in Texas regarding the request of SA Food Bank for a large semi full of frozen meats on June 20, 2009.
- Game Fare. LeBrun, Fred // New York State Conservationist;Dec99, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p9
Provides information on how to cook and prepare frozen meat. Brief information on freezer burn and the effect of air on food; Warnings in preparing frozen meat; Pros and cons of smoker preparation and crock pot cooking.
- There's Still Plenty of Sizzle in Frozen Meats. Merli, Richard // Frozen Food Age;Jun99, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p32
Deals with the growth of the frozen meat category in the United States. Sales performance of the category in 1997 and 1998; Total amount spent by the average shoppers on frozen meat; Factors that drive the category's growth; Key to success in the sub-category of frozen sausages.
- Buy beef in bulk. // Missoula Independent;8/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p20
The article inquires about the attitudes of consumers in buying frozen meat.
- NAME THAT BRAND. // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2006, p92
A quiz concerning a frozen meat brand owned by Premier Foods is presented.