Q&A: The Lending Landscape
- Q&A: The Lending Landscape. // Bank Loan Report;2/26/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
An interview with GE Commercial Finance chief executive officer (CEO) Tom Quindlen is presented. When asked about his views about a competitive market, he refers to the creation of price opportunities, where it proves beneficial for them. He believes that the best discipline of their firm can be...
- Q&A:The Lending Landscape. MacFadyen, Ken // Private Placement Letter;2/12/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p9
An interview with Tom Quindlen, the president and CEO of the corporate lending group GE Commercial Finance is presented. When asked about the expansion of the group, he refers to the discussion of the sales team on the solutions to various financing needs. He emphasized that the market has been...
- TOM QUINDLEN. OCEJO, MICHELE // Secured Lender;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p51
An interview with GE Corporate Lending president and chief executive officer (CEO) Tom Quindlen is presented. When asked about how he envisions the Asset Based Lending (ABL) industry to evolve in the years to come, he expects that the trend of borrowers using or considering ABL to gain liquidity...
- Q&A: The Current Lending Landscape. // High Yield Report;2/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p1
An interview with president and CEO of GE Commercial Finance Tom Quindlen is presented. When asks about the expansion of the corporate lending group, he refers to one sale team, an asset-based or a cash flow structure. Quindlen believes that combining business provides sales force with more...
- In The News. // Boating World;Jun2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, pMM1
Reports on the plans of GE Commercial Finance to acquire Bombardier Capital's Inventory Finance Division (BCIFD) based in Colchester, Vermont, as of June 2005. Value being offered by GE Commercial Finance to acquire BCIFD; Remarks of GE Commercial Finance CEO Mike Neal on the acquisition plans;...
- Franchise developments: No, not FFCA? // Asset Securitization Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p6
Reports on signs of stress in bonds from benchmark franchise asset-backed securities (ABS) issuer GE Franchise Finance. Lookout for investment rating downgrade from Moody's Investors Service; Record of GE Franchise Finance as ABS issuer prior to its acquisition by GE Capital.
- Mexico's Patrimonio Talks Origination, De-regulation and Getting Back on Track. // Asset Securitization Report;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p29
An interview with Patrimonio SA de CV chief executive officer (CEO) Ignacio Farias in Mexico is presented. Farias describes the issuance climate for an originator like Patrimonio. He reveals the emergence of institutions that took advantage of de-regulation to extract competitive advantages....
- Battreall to Lead GE Capital' Commercial Distribution Finance. Bisbey, Allison // Structuredfinancenews.com;2/4/2015, p1
GE Capital named Steve Battreall president and chief executive of its Commercial Distribution Finance business, a leading provider of inventory financing.
- Aircraft deals take a beating, outlook stable. Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the lowering of the rating on sub classes of two GE Capital aircraft lease-backed deals in the U.S. Renegotiation of lease payments.