What to expect when exchanges comply
- Affiliates 2010. // Traders Magazine;Sep2010 Supplement, p32
The article lists the affiliates of the Security Traders Association Inc. (STA) in the U.S. for 2010 including Boston Security Traders Association, Carolina Security Traders Association and Dallas Security Traders Association.
- MSRB Report Shows BAR Trading Volume Totaled $11 7.4B in 2009. ACKERMAN, ANDREW; SCHROEDER, PETER // Bond Buyer;2/16/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33266, p5
The article reports that the primary and secondary market trading volume for Build America Bonds (BAB) has totaled 117.4 billion in the U.S. in 2009.
- CNY stock portfolio falls 8 percent in 2nd quarter. Rombel, Adam // Business Journal (Central New York);8/13/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3B
The article reports on the decline of the simulate stock portfolio by eight percent in Central New York in the second quarter of 2010.
- Looking at stocks, 10 years at a time. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/11/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p20
The article comments on the performance of the securities market in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2009.
- FTSE 100 slides on US jobs data. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 4/2012, p6
The article reports on the 1.5% decline of FTSE 100 due to mixed trading in China and below par employment figures in the U.S.
- Market hits stagnant period. // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/21/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p20
The article reports on the performance of the stock market in Indianapolis, Indiana from October to December 2009.
- Madison, Wis., Sells $111M, Mostly Taxable Notes. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/21/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33386, p19
The article reports on the plan of Madison, Wisconsin to trade its triple-A rated notes worth 110.7 million dollars.
- Muni Trades Decrease in 3rd Quarter. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;11/21/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33817, p1
The article reports that the trading in the U.S. municipal securities market of 3.7 trillion U.S. dollars has fallen down in the third quarter of the year 2012.
- Markets heading toward poor month. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/3/2014, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p15A
The article offers information on the performance of the securities industry in Indianapolis, Indiana.