- Pillow Gifts 101. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p38
Offers suggestions to meeting planners on how to make sure that hotel amenities are given to meeting attendees. Need to make sure that hotel has scheduled enough staff to deliver amenities on time; Importance of double checking to remove all price tags from gifts.
- The Changing Incentive Attendee. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p25
Presents views on changing incentive attendee. Increase in attendees' expectations from conference to conference; Factors that influence meeting planners to exceed expectations and ensure a unique experience among attendees; Need for tangible benefits to be given to attendees.
- HOW I DID IT... Kate Conway, Tesco. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2010, p15
An interview with Kate Conway, event manager of internal communications at Tesco PLC, where she discusses creative ideas she implemented to keep cost down, benefits of putting back to the community, and how events suppliers help in scaling up the perception of an event, while reducing its costs,...
- indy directory. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Sep2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p61
Announces the release of the "Outsourcing Sourcebook" for independent meeting planners and incentive firms.
- Marriott Hotels. // CruiseGuide;7/6/2009, p3
The article reports on the incentive program offered by the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel to meeting planners. It indicates that the program will provide planners up to 1 million Marriott Rewards Points from Marriott Corp. It states that the program will also offer direct discount from the master...
- Global Incentives Roar Back. Hall, Alison // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p32
The article focuses on the Worldwide Exhibition for Incentive Travel, Meetings and Events. Barbara Maple, president of the Vancouver Convention and Congress Center, urged different companies in the meetings industry to continue the cooperative work of helping each other. Her speech focused on...
- Protective Life Agrees To Acquire Through Coinsurance Block Of Life Business, Conseco Variable. // Insurance Advocate;4/15/2002, Vol. 113 Issue 14, p42
Reports the plans of Protective Life Insurance Co. to acquire through coinsurance, a block of traditional life and interest sensitive life insurance business from Conseco Variable Insurance Co. in 2002.
- Protective Life Agents Get Beneficiary Sensitive Training. Higgins, Barry // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/3/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 36, p38
Reports on the beneficiary training program for agents introduced by Protective Life Insurance Company in September 2001. Coverage of the training program; Objective of the program; Benefits to be received by participants.
- Protective Life Acquires Stock Of IIona Financial Group's Inter-State Assurance And First Variable Life. // Insurance Advocate;10/13/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 39, p44
Reports on the acquisition of Inter-State Assurance Co. and First Variable Life Insurance Co. by Protective Life Insurance Co. in the U.S. in October 2001.