Q&A: Finding a Happy Medium
- Q&A WITH HALYARD CAPITAL: FINDING A HAPPY MEDIUM. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p56
The article presents an interview with Robert Nolan and Bruce Eatroff, founders of New York-based Halyard Capital. When asked about the major disarrangement in the media industry, Nolan refers to the decreased franchise value. Eatroff explains the merger and acquisitions in the industry. While,...
- Headlines From the Week in Media. // Adweek;5/9/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 18, p11
News briefs on the mass media industry are presented including on the resignation of Judy McGrath as chief executive officer of MTV Networks, a television advertising campaign for Internet search company Google Inc., and the acquisition of the social media company TweetDeck by the social media...
- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/6/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p10
This section offers news briefs related to the Utah media/marketing sectors including the two-year anniversary celebration of "Utah Buildings" magazine and the appointment of James Carroll as advertising assistant, account manager and analytics coordinator at Richter7.
- MEDIA/MARKETING. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;1/10/2011, Vol. 40 Issue 25, p8
The article offers news briefs related to media and marketing industry of Salt Lake City, Utah as of January 10, 2011, including the introduction of the brand ROOT Sports by DIRECTV Sports Networks regional sports networks FSN Rocky Mountain, FSN Pittsburgh, and FSN Northwest in spring 2011, and...
- TV indies are eyeing up the corporate market. // Televisual;Jun2010, p20
The article reports on the move of the independent television companies to enter the corporate production in Great Britain.
- FACETIME. // MediaWeek;1/10/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p18
Captions are presented to photographs of mass media industry executives at industry special events.
- FACETIME. // MediaWeek;3/14/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p14
Captions are presented to photographs of mass media industry executives at various special events.
- ANNUAL DINNER and DANCE 1983. // BKSTS Journal;Apr1983, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p169
The article presents photographs at the 1983 annual dinner dance of the British Kinematograph, Sound & Television Society.
- Rushes. // Hollywood Reporter;11/22/95, Vol. 339 Issue 49, p12
Presents financial developments at various mass media companies in the United States as of November 22, 1995. Argyle Television Inc.; Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc.; Tribune Broadcasting Co.