Crafting Career Paths that Benefit the Entire Firm
- How we chose the Financial Planner of the Year. // Money Management;12/11/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p19
Discusses how the Financial Planner of the Year (FPY) awardee is being chosen among the nominations received from financial planners across Australia. Increase in the number of applications received for the award in 2003; Judges who participated in the 2003 FPY event; Criteria for judging;...
- Contract FP&A accountant. // Financial Management;Sep2011, p59
The article offers information regarding the roles played by financial planning and analysis (FP&A) accountant. It says that FP&A is responsible for absorbing non-financial and financial data which will be passed to non financial and financial people. It states that one can be successful in the...
- It takes a lot of bottle. Howarth, Nige // e.learning age;Apr2010, p10
The article presents a solution to different learning needs of personal financial advisors (PFAs) with the use of HBOS' new Destination PFA programme. The objectives of HBOS for its new destination programme are presented. With its aim to produce qualified and competent PFAs, HBOS has structured...
- Ahead of the curve. Wickenden, Tony // Money Marketing;6/3/2010, p49
The article discusses the consideration of continuing professional development (CPD) due to the prominence it will have in meeting the gaps for advisers who have followed a no-regrets policy under one of the existing examination syllabuses.
- Investing For Your Growth. Morrow, Edwin P. // Financial Planning;Nov2000, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p208
Presents advice on the career development of financial advisors. How to amplify the value of additional education; Tip for enhancing performance; Importance of improving staff effectiveness.
- Make the differentiation. Lord, Julie // Money Marketing;1/28/2010, p31
The article discusses the implication of the continuing professional development (CPD) on financial planner's career in Great Britain.
- The Best of Times. Bowen Jr., John J. // Financial Planning;Aug2002, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p86
Offers several steps that can be considered by financial planners in competing effectively in the financial advisory business. Description of a clear vision of success; Benefits from developing a target market; Discussion on the main channels of communicating with prospects.
- CPD Quiz. // Money Management;4/5/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p26
A continuing professional development quiz on economic transformation programme (ETP) for financial planners is presented.
- Making hard work of it. // Money Management;11/29/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p28
The article outlines the things financial planners should consider to assess whether to start looking for a new job.