- Top Snowdog. Huang, Patricia // Forbes Global;6/6/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the acquisition of French ski-maker Salomon from Adidas-Salomon by global sporting goods company Amer Sports. Information on the revenue and market share of Amer following the acquisition; Advantage of Amer's move according to Enskilda Securities analyst Tommy A. R. Ilmoni.
- Amer Group Acquires Salomon. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jun2005, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Adidas-Salomon AG by Amer Group in June 2005. Significance of the acquisition to the goal of Amer in the sporting goods industry; Comments from Roger Talermo, president and CEO of Amer Sports, on the potential of the deal; Background on the financial performance of...
- Aiming High. Leand, Judy // SGB;Jul2005, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p38
Interviews Roger Talermo, president and CEO of Amer Sports Corp. about the strategy behind the Salomon acquisition. Information on what prompted Amer to purchase Salomon; Plans to move the headquarters of any of Amer's brands; Biggest challenge regarding the integration of Salomon.
- The Battle Rages. Leand, Judy // SGB;Sep2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the battle for growth raging within the sporting goods industry in the U.S. Plan of Adidas to purchase Reebok; Advantage of the sale of Salomon by Adidas to Amer Sports Corp.; Implication of the plan of Adidas on the industry.
- Precor Sold Wilson Sporting Goods Parent Company. // Club Industry (07478283);Nov2002, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Precor by sporting goods company Amer Group PLC. Cost of the acquisition; List of sports brands of Amer; Reputation of Precor.
- Street Hopes To Run on Saucony M&A News. Grocer, Stephen // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p1
Reports on the increase in shares posted by athletic shoe maker Saucony following its announcement of a strategic review in August 2, 2004. Possible sale of the company once the review is completed; Companies interested in acquiring Saucony; Possible impact of the increase in shares on the...
- THE SALES REP REDEFINED. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on the changes that have come over in the occupation of sales representative in the sporting goods industry following consolidation in the industry and advancements in technology. According to sales executive Jeff Antonio, sales representatives are asked to bring...
- DATAMONITOR: Amer Sports Corporation. // Amer Sports Corporation SWOT Analysis;Nov2011, p1
The article offers corporate profile of Amer Sports Corp., a manufacturer and retailer of sports equipments and related products, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. It states that the company reported revenues of 2,309 million dollars during the financial year ended December 2010. The article...
- Amer Sports Corporation. // Amer Sports Corporation SWOT Analysis;Jul2015, p1
A SWOT analysis of Amer Sports Corporatio is presented.